Keiran took out the car keys from his pocket, his other hand still around her arm. He pressed a button,and a car to his right lit up. Had the circumstances been different, Delia would have drooled over his car. Who wouldn't? It was an actual Ferrari. Not piss yellow like she was so used to seeing. It was a sleek inky black,making it look all the more dominant, all the more powerful over all the cars beside it. Keiran pulled her along as he made his way to the beautiful beast. Finally,he let go if her arm,the pressure that was on it fading off instantly.

She rubbed the sore spot gingerly,not surprised when she saw the dark finger marks he had left on her ivory skin.

"Get in," Keiran said,opening the passenger door for her.

"Ke-Master,I don't get it. Why are you going to punish me? I did nothing wrong. I don't deserv-"

"Get in,or walk home." Keiran said,his oddly calm voice like shards of ice to her ears,his face totally devoid of emotion. Delia's breath caught in her throat.That was a problem. You could not tell what he was thinking, or feeling for that matter,when he used that voice. That calm voice. And the blank expression he had on...those were enough to send shivers up her spine. And not the good kind.

"You're bluffing," Delia said,staring defiantly at him,crossing her arms over her chest. She ignored the blatant way Keiran's gaze immediately went to her chest,her cleavage all the more visible by her actions. He didn't even bother trying to hide the fact that he was checking her out. There was no way he could actually do it. He couldn't just...leave her there,knowing fully well that she didn't even know the way back to his mansion,much less walk all the way there,in heels.

Keiran raised an eyebrow at her and smirked,the glint in his eyes malicious. Without another word,he went to the other side, got into the driver's seat and slammed it shut.

Delia's eyebrows arched in surprise. He...he couldn't be serious. Keiran started the car,not looking at her even once. He started reversing the car,and that was when it hit her. He was serious. Panic surged in her.

"What the fu- wait!" She cried out,hurrying to the other side as the car moved. Delia opened the door and literally threw herself in as she slammed it shut,her chest rising and falling fast as she heaved. He actually wanted to leave without her. He didn't even stop the car,not when she told him to wait,not even when she struggled to get into the car. Keiran didn't so much as bat an eyelid at her presence. He just stepped on the accelerator and drove them off. Delia waited until they were out of the compound to ask him.

" Master,"she said,as she faced him,wincing at the very mention of the name from her lips. Keiran didn't even show any indication as to whether he had heard her or not. Delia cleared her throat.

"Master?" She asked,a little bit louder this time. Keiran looked at her from the corner of his eye then went back to looking at the road. Delia rolled her eyes,but continued nonetheless.

"Why do you want to punish me? I literally did everything you asked me to,even calling you...master," she said,shuddering in disgust. "I don't see why you want to-" Keiran held up one finger,immediately shutting her up.

"First of all,I do not care for your tone. Fix it before you talk to me. Secondly, stop pestering me with your questions. They are stupid and make me question how low your intellect actually is. I'd much rather drive to the sound of nails clawed through a chalkboard than be forced to endure another minute of your insistent talking. Shut the fuck up," he said,his voice still as calm as before,his eyes never leaving the road even once.

To say Delia was surprised by his blatant rudeness was an understatement. For a moment,she stated at him,dumbfounded. She shifted her position so that now,she was facing the window entirely. Her surprise gave way to anger in mere seconds. In no time, she was seething with fury.

How dare he talk to her like that? Keiran had no right,Dominant or not,to talk to her like...like she was some low life filth,some scum that was ages beneath him. Like she was some shit. Why the fuck would he want to punish her? She had followed his exact orders,hadn't she? Delia re-ran the events of the evening in her head. Not once had she disobeyed him. Even Alexa had commented that she was too subm- that...that's it! She realized,the reality dawning on her as clear as day.

It made sense. Why else would he be so pissed off as to punish her for no apparent reason, aside from the cause being he had seen her talking to Alexa? But if that were true,did it also mean he saw Alexa kiss her?

"Bullshit," she muttered,careful not to let her words be heard. Just because Keiran got jealous doesn't mean he should play the situation to his advantage. In fact,Keiran had no right to be jealous to begin with. Its not like they were...together or something. Besides,she didn't have a thing for Alexa,so he shouldn't worry. His instructions were clear and explicit. He'd reward her if she obeyed,punish her if she didn't. On his list of do's and don'ts,he didn't say anything about not interacting with people.

He and his jealousy issues could go straight to hell,Delia thought,straightening up as she saw them enter Keiran's compound.

She had done nothing wrong. Keiran wasn't supposed to punish her. He didn't even tell her what she had done wrong to begin with. Delia's heart beat faster as the car's engine quieted further to a soft purr,then stopped altogether. Keiran got out,and walked to her side. The cold air whipped her bare skin once more when he opened her door.
X. X. X. X. X. X. X
Hey guys. Hope y'all have been good. I hadn't updated in a minute,but I'm back bitches;)
Keep reading and vote. Ilysfm my sexy readers.
Bridgitbosibori8.