Chapter 1

The door clicked open when he walked in. His eyes were drawn immediately, almost inexplicably, to her. For a moment,for just the barest of moments,he felt pity for her. But the pity disappeared as quickly as it came,and in its place,a dark undeniable wave of lust. He took his time to look at her,every second that passed making his blood rush hot in his veins. Every curve,every rise and fall of her body was under his gaze. She had absolutely nothing on,except the tiniest pair of red lace panties. Her matching red bra was no where in sight. Her body,was perfect. Nothing short of it. Even so,the fact that she was literally naked in front of him wasn't what was turning him on. Far from it actually.

In her position,he had broken her. He had stripped her of not only her clothes ,but her dignity ,her resistance, her will. That...that was what turned him on. Her,as beautiful and pure as she was,had been untouched by anyone else but him,and he'd make sure she stayed that way.

He moved towards her,stopping when he was only a few steps in front of her. Her head was bowed,the thick curtain if midnight black that was her hair falling over her face and shoulders, covering, just barely,her round dark pink nippled breasts,and upper torso. Her head lay in an odd angle,resting on her shoulder,making the ends of her hair fall in a slanting angle on her sun kissed ivory skin. They were on eye level now,him at his full height of 6ft 2,her,suspended from the ceiling, her feet inches away from the carpeted ground.

   "Butterfly" he called her,to no response. She made no movement at all,no indication whatsoever that she had heard him. Was she dead? He looked at her closely. No. She wasn't. He couldn't see the rise and fall of her chest,but he could hear the shallow rhythm that was her breathing. With all her long,thick hair ,it was impossible to see her face.

" This is why I always insist you tie your hair up Butterfly. Its gorgeous, in all its glory,but it just gets in the damn way of everything. "He said. He didn't wait for a response before going to get something from one of the drawers in the room. He came back,and went behind her. With long,deft,skilled fingers,he quickly gathered all her hair in one of his hands and tied it with the thick rubber band he had got from the drawer. In the high pony tail he had out it in,her long dark hair fell just past her shoulder blades,tickling the first of her ribs. He went forward and faced her. Now he cold see her clearly.
Her head was still bowed,eyes closed,long ,inky black eyelashes curving to rest on the tips of her perfectly curved cheekbones. Again,the contrast was startling. The black clashed against the ivory of her skin,just like her midnight black hair did. Her mouth,so full and dark red,was closed, the tiniest of partings between her lips. His gaze fell to them. So plump and luscious,so perfectly full...what he wouldn't give to have them around him,sucking,puckering. He closed his eyes and sighed,the image of it all burning on his mind. Soon,he thought,real soon.
He removed his gloves and looked at her,placing them at the leather seat he had been in earlier. Gently,almost lovingly,he caressed her cheek and sighed again. So soft. So silky. "This is what you get for annoying me Butterfly" he said,tracing the curve of her perfectly sculpted cheekbone.

"I ...am not your Butterfly" she said,her voice so hoarse,it was barely above a whisper. "I have a name,use it" she said again,slowly opening her eyes and raising her head to meet his gaze. Her neck was painfully sore,but she forced herself to look at him all the same. She bit her lip as the pain came,hot and searing,not only to her neck,but to the rest if her body as well. The slightest movement caused her pain.

  Her throat burned from all the screaming and crying she had done earlier. Even breathing was so fucking painful .Her chest ached uncomfortably especially at the centre of her back and right below her ribs. Her arms had long become numb,the only evidence of feeling in them being the dull throbbing at her shoulders and armpits. Her bare hanging legs were a mass of pins and needles,and they were already starting to become numb as well. As of now,she couldn't feel her toes,or any part of her foot from the ankle downwards. Even so,she couldn't show any weakness, especially to him. He'd just prey on it,feeding on it like the damned leech that he was. She'd just swallow all the pain,tuck it away far deep in her mind,and face him like what he had done to her was barely anything at all. It was the only way.

"Still mouthy  my  Butterfly?" He asked,stressing the last two names even more than the rest. He raised his perfectly arched ,thick eyebrow,a smirk on his face. The smirk was quickly replaced by a frown. His face turned to stone.

" That...rebellious streak you have...It sickens me" he said,his words venomous. She had to bite back the urge to roll her eyes at his words,and instead,turned her head slightly so that she wouldn't be looking at him anymore.

  "Look at me Butterfly" she heard him say. She did not. Focusing her eyes on the dark walls at her side,she tried to clear her head. Suddenly, she felt her head yanked back to its original position, her neck painfully twisting as it did. The movement not only hurt her neck,but also caused the chains to move,making her entire body ,especially her arms,to move as well. And. It. Was. Hell.
She involuntarily hissed due to the sudden pain,desperately biting back the curses that nearly came from her mouth.

  "I. Said. Look. At. Me" he said,his voice low. He had grabbed both her cheeks and chin in his palm,smudging them together. Her heart beat increased almost three fold in her chest. Please don't get angry again .Please,please don't get angry again,she pleaded in her head. Her eyes never leaving his. His eyes didn't suit him. They were,simply put,beautiful. A smouldering hazel,they reminded her of good things,of a warm summer's day,of a quiet,beautiful sunset somewhere over the sea. Of home. Immediately, her thoughts came flooding back to her home. Just as fast,she forced her mind out of there. She did not need them in her head. Not right now. Black would have been more suited to him,she thought. It matched his soul,not that he had any to begin with that is.

   "At first...your defiance was...admirable. Refreshing even. I like my butterflies with a certain...fire in them. So I did like it,at first. Now...now it disgusts me...no...it angers me Butterfly," he said,his face inches away from hers,eyes burning holes into her face. "Why,the bloody fuck,can't you,just let,go?" He asked, his firm grip on her face keeping her in his palm,his fingers denting her soft skin as he shook her head back and forth with every word he said. She involuntarily closed her eyes as she winced,the pain she felt multiplying tenfold. She knew that he was well aware that by doing so,he was causing her even more pain. He knew it,but he still did it anyway. He shoved her head back as he let go of her,making her body sway with the chains as they moved. It felt like some one was amputating her arms for fuck's sake! She bit her lip harder desperately trying to blink away the tears. No no no,I can't cry. I won't fucking cry in front of him,she thought as she felt a warm liquid trickle down her chin. Her lip stung,the deep teeth marks she had made weeping tears of blood down her chin onto her bare chest.

"You didn't have to do that Butterfly," he said,his voice calm,his gaze never leaving her bleeding lip." If you wanted to draw blood,all you had to do was ask. I'd have done a much better job at it than you have Butterfly " he said,his voice still eerily calm. She raised her head again and really looked at him. With fiery bronze hair that fell just above his collar bone in thick,dark locks,hazel eyes that literally looked like glowing amber against the whites of his eyes,a strong,well defined jaw,and a cruel,firm mouth that had the sexiest dimples that appeared even when he so much as talked,even she had to admit it. He wasn't half bad. Ok. Ok. He had the face of a  Greek god and the body as well. Big deal. He was undistilled, raw perfection. The worst and darkest kind. Hidden beneath those devastatingly good looks was a monster. A demon spawn from hell itself. He wasn't just fucked up. No. He...he was damaged. Destroyed by his own demons,a dark,pitch black hole where his soul was supposed to be. That light that you saw when you looked  into people's eyes? He didn't have it. All you saw behind those gorgeous ,sexy eyes was darkness. Because that was what he was,darkness.
X.          X.              X.               X.          X
Hey guys. So that was the first chapter of "YOUR'S" .Keep reading. Its only gonna keep getting better. And please vote ,and share. I'm not asking for a lot:)
Love you.
Bridgitbosibori8