But, with the damage the Ten Tails receiving, it actually made it grew stronger. The Ten Tails changed its form and raised itself from the pit. Its arms became longer and it shaped like human, with both arms and legs. It seemed imperfect however, because of the Eight and Nine tails that still alive.

Obito had sprinkled a huge shards from the Ten Tails towards all of the shinobi below. They fought bravely and but some of them didn't make it. The needles were to many and powerful that not all of them manage to escape the wrath. One of them being Hyuuga Neji.

Naruto felt his heart being punched at the lost of his friend. It was a slap in his face, after what he had been saying, to not let his comrades die. Kouri walked a little bit closer to the edge to see what was happening. She herself shocked as well. Neji used to associate with her and he was an exceptional shinobi. His brilliance could surpass her in combat and she respected him. It was unlucky of him to end up this way.

Naruto were taken aback, and froze on his spot. His surrounding proved his words wrong, proved that he wasn't someone he thought he would be. He was useless and all he was trying to do might be useless. But, a slap to his face made him woke from his thoughts. Hinata had said words that proved his words right once again. Naruto stood up along with Hinata and became himself again, unconsciously sharing his Nine Tails chakra with Hinata. 

"Damn you!" Obito was enraged and was eager when he did the next Jutsu. It was shaking too hard that Kouri couldn't balance her body and fell from the head.

"Obito-niisan!" she shouted as she felt herself falling a hundred foot drops. She was panic, but she tried to regain her composure quickly and barely landed onto the ground. She raised from the ground with aches all over her body, and she heard a footsteps stopped in front of her.

"Kouri.." a feminine voice called her out. Kouri looked up to her and saw Sakura who was looking at her with mixed look. She wanted to get angry at Kouri for betraying the village and helped the enemy, but she also couldn't. It was her best friend for goodness sake. How can she fight her best friend ? She wasn't strong enough to fight her best friend, but Kouri was different. 

"I won't low my guard in front of an enemy." Kouri said, and Sakura finally snapped from her words. Before she could react, she felt a kick onto her guts and she was thrown back a few meters away. She then felt Kouri approaching her but this time, she was able to block Kouri's punch with her arm.

"A hand for a hand. I'm not as unfair player as people would be." Kouri smirked before she did a round-house kick multiple time and Sakura managed to block the kick. Sakura finally became focused and determined to take Kouri down. If anything, she was the one who have to save Kouri from the darkness. If only she was by Kouri's side, this wont happen.

They kept on fighting with each other while others shinobi had gained more power from Naruto chakra cloak and fight back against Ten Tails effectively. Kouri would cursed from time to time because the robe she had on her sometimes constricted her move. 

"Chandaaroo!" Sakura shouted and threw a punch on Kouri's face when she was open. Kouri was then sent to back a few meters away, ending up in a gust of dust. Kouri then quickly stood up to her feet, finding out her robe had torn out. She then decided to take it off.

"I don't need it anyway." she muttered to herself as she turned to look at Sakura. 

"Sakura-chan!" she heard Naruto voice and she looked at him. His clone was approaching Sakura with his hand held out and Sakura did the same, clapping each other hand. Sakura was covered with Nine Tails chakra right after with a smirk on her face.

"Now I can take you down." Sakura said, clenching her hand and stretched herself to loose some straining muscles. Kouri raised at the new profound energy she got, chuckled at it.

"Are you sure about that ?" Kouri provoked, her eyes turned into a pair of red eyes that could only possess from a certain clan only.

"Sharingan ?!" Sakura exclaimed as she witnessed the shocking view and she instantly felt a kick to her chest. She was letting her guard down at the revelation. Kouri had a sharingan ? She never knew of that and she had been with her since they were 8.

"Nohara Kouri came from my mother. If my deceased father would still alive, my name might be Uchiha Kouri when you meet me." Kouri said, looking down to Sakura with her glaring red eyes that itching to take Sakura into her 'world'. But, she tried to fight fairly since she don't do unfair. Or was that the real reason ?

A huge sound of people screaming heard from her left. She quickly looked at it and saw the shinobi were jumping together towards the Ten Tails and tore both Madara and Obito from the Ten Tails.

"You'll never be as strong as me." she spat a last venom to Sakura before jumping to Obito's aid. She was far away from them and she was hoping she could make it. The Ten Tails getting worked out and everything happened as if it was the end of the world. With sharingan she activated, she saw Obito was sucked in by Kakashi and they both were sucked in into the sharingan. 

She looked up with horror as the world became more enraging. It was what they called the Catalysm. She thought she might as well died here if she didn't do anything, but she couldn't do anything. Manda would never withstand such power. 

"1000 Sakura Petals Barrier!" a voice shouted and she was developed into a hug, embracing the impact. She didn't know who did it, but it was working. She didn't feel too much of the impact and they were unscathed. 

Both of them found laid on the ground. The impact were too powerful it even hit them a little bit. Kouri shook her head as she felt her sense kicking in and she quickly looked to where the person would be. Her eyes widened, her heart aching and her eyes watering. She had an identical red hair and wearing the last gear she had last seen her.

"Okaa-san.." Kouri said before approaching her mother, taking her weak self into her arm.

"Okaa-san. How can this happening ?" she examined her mother's panting self and looked weakening. She was at the end of a bridge and she wasn't even able to say any words. Her strength, rather her chakra, completely sucked out because of the last jutsu she did.

"Damn you, Kabuto.. damn you!" she cursed as she pulled her mother into her arms. She cried and cried like she was back then when she cried of her mother's passing. Having to experience it twice was heartbreaking.

"I'm s-sorry, d-darling... I-... I lo-love you.." that was her mother's last words before her soul were extracted from the body. She cried louder as she saw another dead body were in her arms, and not her mother. She clenched her teeth and threw the body away, her Mangekyou were decorating her eyes, stronger than ever. 

"I will kill you, Uchiha Sasuke."