chapter nine + ten = twenty one

Start from the beginning

I wanted to tell someone but never knew who. I guess I trust Brady more than I think, more than I do Maddy. Even if I've known her longer, but I knew if I told her she'd call the cops saying how terrible my parents were raising me. And I didn't want that. Not on my mum especially.

Running a hand over his face, he stared at me leaving his hand cover his mouth, a look of sorrow in his amber eyes as they gloss. I bit my lip again, staring out the big window out looking the big river. It was beautiful though.

"Ah, everything I want to say, I can't," Brady began.

I turned to face him, "how come?"

"Its just-- You can't--? I mean--" he kept fumbling for words to put in a proper sentence, but it just didn't seem like he could.

I walked myself over to him, sitting beside him, keeping my focus in front of me.

"I hate this so much," Brady said, leaning forward with his hands over his eyes.

"What?" I ask, watching him breath heavily.

"My parents, yours. I can't say anything, nor show or do. Some times I rather leave. Am I allowed to forget what you just said because it messy with my head?" He asked, turning to me. "Until another time?"

I rest my chin on his shoulder, "yeah, I just needed to blurt it to someone that wasn't my parents."

"God I love you," he smiled.

"Love me?" I frown, but at the same time I was screaming my head off in my mind. Like what the fuck?!

He laughed again, "yes, isn't it obvious?"

"I don't know, I'm really oblivious," I say, staring at him still grinning from ear to ear. "I can't say I love you too because it really doesn't feel right, but I really like you, a lot."

"Now Mrs Collary, what would you like to know?" He smiled, lifting me up from beside him and sitting me on his good leg.

"Mrs Collary doesn't sit well," I say flatly.

"It doesn't because your adorable feels aren't at maximum level."

I rolled my eyes now knowing this was a big step in his cockiness as he smirked widely.

"I want to know you," I answer his previous question.

"Me?" He hummed as he thought.

"I honestly have blue blues right n--" I covered his grinning mouth quickly with both hands, blushing in complete embarrassment, and I shouldn't be the one blushing, he should.

"Don't sat it that way, its disturbing and gross." I shatter in disgust.

He then moved my hands away from his mouth so he could speak. "But I'm willing to make them purple for you," he laughed. I only covered my ears humming loudly, not wanting to hear anymore as it was grossing me out. It was in the worst possible description which was icky and ew.

"Just don't," I say, narrowing my eyes at him.

He laughed again, "fine, I won't."

He pulled me in to rest my head on his shoulder. "But its true," he added as he laughed.

I slapped his chest multiple times, wanting to throw up on him at being a disgusting guy, but I couldn't for the life of me.

~

At some stage through the few hours of being here, we decided to go swimming in the river, because why the hell would they put a swimming pool around here if we've got the river to bask in?