Sequel 3: New Brother

No Mpreg on this guys. I don't feel like it.

Third Person's pov

The sun was already up, and was beaming through the curtains to the two naked males laying on the bed. Both still sleeping while hugging each other. The other face scrunched due to the sun hitting his face. He slowly opened his eyes, shifting his position to more comfortable one. He looks up at the other and kisses his lips. The younger flutters his eyes open while smiling.

"That's so sweet of my baby to give me a good morning kiss." He chuckled, hugging the older closer.

"I'm hungry." Be mumbled, inhaling his lover's scent on the crook of his neck.

"For my d-"

"I'm. Hungry. For. Food." He glared at the other.

"Okay okay. Let's take a bath first. I'm sure auntie Linda and the other maids prepared breakfast." He said.

"Carry me there. I can't stand on my own feet, my ads hurts." Jimin demanded, monotonously. The yohnger sighed and carried the older bridal style to the bathroom.

TIME SKIP!

Jimin, Jungkook and his parents were having breakfast, except y/n who left early.

"Dada, Dwunie want cwookie." Jungkook's 3 years old brother Yeonjun(Junie) points at the cookie jar on the middle of the table.

"Junie ah. No sweets until you finish your breakfast." Jungkook reminded. The 3 years old pouted and was ready to burst out crying any time, but Jimin lifted him to his lap, since he's beside him.

"If you eat sweets before your meal, monsters will smell it and will come and get you. Junie doesn't want the tooth monsters to attack his teeth now, does he?" Jimin playfully threatens the kid. A gasped was heard from the 3 years old and immediately shook his head.

"No, Mwinnie owppa, bwut, if Dunie eat bweakfast nwow and eat cwookie later. Will the mwonstews still cwome and get Dwunie's teeth?" He asked, still hoping to get some of that cookies.

"Not if you'll brush your teeth every time after eating something. If not, they'll come and get you too, not just your teeth. Your shiny healthy teeth." Jimin claimed, lifting the boy by under his armpits and tickling his tummy by burying his face onto it, blowing air making fart sounds.

The boy giggled, tugging on Jimin's ears gently.

"Eat your breakfast now, Jimin sweetie. I'll feed him." Mrs. Jeon carried her son and started feeding him.

"Don't forget to brush your teeth later." He reminded, in which the boy nodded his head to.

"Oh, now that I remember. Dad?" Jimin called for Mr. Jeon.

"What is it?" He asked, sipping on his coffee.

"About your offer, Jungkook and I are accepting it." He smiled at older.

"Perfect. When do you want to start then?" He asked, smiling from ear to ear.

"Maybe, next week. I still have to get my and Jungkook's application form and some documents ready. I know this lazybutt here is to lazy to do it on his own." He shrugged.

"Why do you still need application form for? We can just go yo the company and work." Jungkook scoffed.

"Yeah, why do you still need it?" Mr. Jeon repeated the question.

"Didn't you say that they only know Jungkook's name and not what he looks like? Even me. They still don't know us." He reminded.

"Yes, but what's the purpose?" He asked, completely confused.