Chapter 8: Pretty Lies

Jimin's pov

I groaned as I open my eyes. Events awhile ago runs in my mind. I feel so dumb. I feel so numb. (a/n: oh my god. I can compose a song with my story. I'll call it Pretty Lies. Oh shit!)

I can't do it anymore. I'm so done! My life was a mess. Cause you're behind all of this. I can't stand your pretty lies. Jeon Jungkook.

I looked around and realized I'm in the clinic.

"Ji! You're awake." A tall figure threw himself to me, hugging me tightly.

"T-Tae?" I started to cry again.

"Shhh Don't cry Ji. We're here for you." He comforts me.

"W-we?" I pulled away confused.

"Yeah. Me, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung." He pointed at the two taller males behind him, waving at me. I waved and smiled back.

"We're really sorry for our maknae's attitude. We should have taught him well." Jin hyung sighed. He walked towards us and I sat up. He hugged me.

"I'm sorry Jiminnie. You went through enough already. It's time that we stand up for you too." He said while caressing my cheeks.

"We've been watching you and Jungkook since his second year and that time it's your third year junior high. It's almost 5 years now." Namjoon hyung chuckled.

"We won't let him hurt you again, even if we're his hyungs. We're here for you." Tae smiled with his boxy smile. I tear up and threw myself towards them.

"Thank you so much. Thank u thank u thank u." I mumbled. They kissed me on the forehead, and both cheeks.

"*giggle* It tickles. Haha!" We continued to talk and catch up on each other. I feel so much netter knowing that I have friends again. I trust them so I told them I got kicked out and I'm living on my own.

"Ji, you've gone through a lot. We're really sorry." Tae hugged me.

"Umm we'll go to class now Ji. Will you be fine here alone?" Tae asked.

"Yes, I'm fine Tae. Go to class now. The teacher might yell at you." I giggled.

"Bye Ji. You should take a rest." He reminded and kissed my forehead for the last time.

"Bye Tae. Bye Jin hyung and Namjoon Namjoon hyung." I waved at them. They smiled and closed the door. I was about to close my eyes and sleep when..

Author's pov

Jimin was about to drift to sleep when he heard the door opened. He looked at the door, shocked. He saw Jungkook standing there with a apologetic face.

"Jimin." He starts, looking down at his feet.

"What do you want? Do you still want to me? Or you're satisfied now? Answer me." He blabs.

"Look. I'm sorry for what happened. I acted childish for my age. I'm feeling guilty." He looked at Jimin straight in the eyes. There was a moment of silence before Jimin laughs, bitterness laces his voice.

"Don't expect me to believe your pretty lies Jeon. I had enough of it already. So please.. *sniff* leave me alone *sobs*" Jimin brought the blanket to his chest, crying his heart out.

"I'm tired. No more pain and insult please." He sobbed harder, shaking his head. Jungkook's heart broke somehow seeing this state.

He took a step forward only to be stopped by Jimin saying...

"D-don't go n-near me. I had enough. Just let me live my life peacefully for once." And with that Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. He went towards Jimin, pulling him by the nape and on the waist, kissing him passionately.

Jimin's pov

He did it again!! He kissed me again!

I felt him move his lips. I just closed my eyes and didn't kiss back, but he squeezed my hip making me gasp.

He darted his tongue inside my mouth, tasting every inch of my hot cavern. I moaned when he sucked my tongue. Eyes hooded while looking at his closed ones. Why do I love this feeling? Am I falling? But it's too soon. Maybe.. maybe it's the warmth that I'm longing for. Maybe it's time to give up. But then I realized. Maybe it's just a part of their plan.

"S-stop." I pushed him away by the chest. I panted trying to catch my breathe. He tried to capture my lips again, but I slapped him harshly.

"I'm no longer falling for your pretty lies." I gritted my teeth and hit him on the chest.

"Get out! I hate you! Get out of here! You already caused me so much pain. Just let me be!" I cried desperately.

"I'm not gonna leave you here all alone. Just let me do what is right. Sleep Jimin hyung." I was taken a back at first, but slowly nodded. He laid me down slowly. He kissed my forehead and hummed a song. Soon I fell asleep into a deep slumber.

Jungkook's pov

I didn't kiss him because I have feelings for him. I kissed him because I pity him. Hyung told me that he has no one in his life. His parents kicked him out and now he's living on his own.

"I'm sorry Jimin hyung. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done those things to you." I whispered while playing with his hair.

"Aish.. Sleeping with glasses on seems so uncomfortable." I took his glasses off and holy min holy!

I just noticed. He's beautiful. Even though I hate to admit it. I really hate to admit and say out loud that he's beautiful because it will ruin my reputation and image inside the campus.

If only... If I could only make a move without being seen by those judging eyes, I'll make it up to Jimin. I'll say my feelings out loud. I'll say that his beautiful and ethereal.

"You're beautiful." I smiled unconsciously.

"*scoff* Pathetic. How pathetic Jeon. Do you like him?" My eyes widen. I turned to look at her...

........

Oh my God!! Who's her?

What do you think would happen to them now?

Double update! Yay! Tomorrow again? I think? Goodnight😉