Chapter 16: Stay for Tonight

Author's pov

"Jimin, it's not safe for you to live alone anymore. You need to move in with," Jin paused glancing at each of them.

"Taehyung. Since he's only living with his cousin Taemin." He said smiling at him weakly. Jimin had this feeling build up inside him... The feeling of disappointment as he glanced at Jungkook who already fell asleep, lips parted a bit.

Little did he know, Jungkook was just acting like he's sleeping, but he's actually not.

"Okay. I.. I got to go first then. I'll pack my stuffs and move with Tae." He smiled weakly before hugging them one last time.

"One should stay here with Jungkook. The question is.. Who's willing?" Jin asked looking at the sleeping boy.

"Sorry, but I have to help Jimin move in with me." Taehyung said, smiling sheepishly. Jin looked at Namjoon.

"We have to meet my parents, remember?" He said. Jin blinked trice before muttering an 'oh'.

Ding.

"Jimin texted me." Taehyung said, showing his phone to the others.

"What did he said?" Jungkook asked, making them turn to him.

"He said- wait a minute. Aren't you just sleeping a while ago?" Taehyung asked.

"I was, but you hyungs are too loud while talking." The younger of them rolled his eyes. All of them was about to scold him again when..

Ding.

Another message from Jimin interrupted them.

Jiminiebooty🍑💞

Tae! I'll be moving with you tomorrow.

Ok Ji.

For now, I'll stay with Jungkook.

@7$:#-@%#&wut?

You heard me.

You mean texted.

Yeah, whatever.. I'm on my way back to the hospital. You can stay if you want.

No thanks. I prefer staying on my comfy bed than taking care of this muscle pig, I mean bunny.
|Seen|

"Seriously Tae? What's with that nickname?" Namjoon facepalmed.

"What? What's wrong with the nickname?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in curiosity.