Chapter 44: Forgiven • Make Up

Finally! A update. Now i can peacefully sleep. Good night/day folks. It's already late and I have school tomorrow.

______________________________________________________

Jungkook's pov

Grandma already left. She said, she have something important to do.

"Jungkook ah. Can you uh..." My dad started, pursing his lips into thin line while awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Can I what?" I asked.

"Um... Can you invite Jimin tonight? We'll have family dinner. I.. I haven't welcomed him to the family properly yet. I.. I just wanted to apologize to him too." He said, smiling faintly. I was smiling for a second, but then I remembered.... I haven't make up with him yet. It would be awkward if I'll just invite him. Aish, what to do? You know what, fxck it.

"Sure, dad." I shortly said, pursed-lips smiling at him. He smiled and patted my back before walking out of my room. After he left, I let out the longest sigh followed by a whine, stomping my feet like an annoying kid.

"I can't imagine the awkwardness I'mabout to face. Shitty son of a stinky cheese." I cursed underneath my breath.

End of Jungkook's pov

Meanwhile, while Jungkook was mentally debating upstairs in his room, Joon Gi walked to the kitchen finding his wife preparing dinner. She was cutting some vegetables when he snuck his arms around her slim waist and rested his chin on her shoulder which caught her off guard. She abruptly turned her head, ready to hit whoever it is, but when she saw that it's just her husband, she sighed in relief.

"Ah you scared me." She huffed out, placing a hand over her chest. The other just hummed, closing his eyes as a smile of content crept on his lips. Ji Eun realized and tensed a bit, a small blush creeping on her face. Although they're on their early 40s they can still feel sparks like millennials, you know.

"What are-" she didn't get the chance to finish her sentence when the latter grabbed her chin gently and kissing her passionately. Her eyes widen, but soon melted on the kiss which he gladly returned. After so many years, she felt it again. She felt loved by him again.

At that thought, tears started cascading down her flushed cheeks, between the tender kiss. She can't help but sniffle and let her lips tremble at the memories of beatings and tortures. She can't help but remember how he abused him and still love him after all what he did.

"I'm sorry, Ji Eun ah. I really am. Please forgive me." He says, pulling away before planting a deep kiss on her exposed shoulder. Even when she's in tears, she managed to smile genuinely.

"Silly. I don't even have to forgive you. I have nothing to hate on you." She sniffled, chuckling a bit before wiping her tears. She caressed his cheeks gently before turning around.

"Still. After what I've done, I should pay for it. I regret everything now that I realized the real value of my family. No fame, money, golds, or diamonds can mean more than you and our children. You're the most precious stone in my life. I.. I love you Ji Eun ah and I'm truly sorry if I didn't realized it sooner." He whispered, cupping her cheeks with his warm and big hands.

"I love you too." She whispered back, throwing herself to her dearest husband. Hugging him like her life depends on him.

"I don't mind having another sibling! Just please not now because we're having family dinner later, remember? Dad?" Jungkook passed by yelling, emphasizing every word,  especially 'dad'.

Both pulled away and fixed their postures with flushed cheeks. Joon Gi gave Ji Eun one last tender kiss before running upstairs while biting his lower lip, suppressing a smile.

The feels of being a teenager in love.. it's coming back to him now.

Ji Eun continued to cook while Jungkook headed outside. He drove to Jimin's work place to see him having a health break, eating pastries and drinking coffee. He approached the older, still not noticing his presence.

"Hyung."

Jimin almost, almost choked on his food when he heard the younger's deep voice. He looked at him with raised brows.

"J-Jungkook.." He looked away, feeling the awkwardness take over him.

"Hyung.... Can we talk in private?" He asked, voice getting deeper.

"A-About what exactly?" He managed to utter.

"About... us." Jimin's mood dropped.

Jimin's pov

This is it. I knew it. He'll. .he'll break up with me. It's my fault. I should've listened to him . I shouldn't have been stubborn!

"Ju-Jungkook ah *yelp*" I yelped out of surprise when he grabbed my wrist not too hard and led me to his car. He shoved me in, harsh and he followed. You can't see from outside his blank tinted windows, but you can see what's outside. It was silence at first,  And I know.. this isn't going to end well.

"Jimin/Jungkook." We both said in unison. I averted my eyes to my lap, fiddling with my fingers.

"You go first." He smiled at me, but that's not helping at all. Please... It's not a good sign. God, I won't make it.

Before I k re it, teas slipped on the corner of my eyes. I choked a sob and broke down in front of him. My ex enemy, my former bully, my first kiss, my first time and my first love, Jeon Jungkook. He was so shock to see me broke down so he hugged me.

"P-Please Jungkook ah. D-Don't b..break up with me. I.. I can't live without you. No, please." I pleaded and I know for sure that I looked so desperate, but I don't care.

"Jimin-"

"No! Pl-please. Jungkook, just.. Don't. I love you! I fxcking love you! Don't dump me please." J hugged him tighter. I tilted my head and captured his lips with mine. He pulled away quickly and that broke my heart.

"Jimin, you don't understand-"

"J-Jungkook.. Please. I'll go nuts without you. Jungkook-" I didn't get the chance to finish my sent when he kissed me deeply, pulling me onto his lap while groping my but.

"A-Ahh~" A moan escaped my lips.

"Baby, can you shut your mouth for once and listen carefully?" He chuckled.

"First of all. I'm not splitting up with you. Why would I do that? There's a no way that'll happen. Second, I.. I wanted to make up with you. You know? Make everything right and let this relationship work. That's all I wanted to say." He whispered, slapping my left butt cheek. My eyes widen a bit.

"O-Oh."  Was all in can utter, before realization hit me again. I buried my face on the crook of his neck out of embarrassment.

"You're so cute, baby." He chuckled, hugging me closer to his chest.

"Btw... Dad wants you at the family dinner later. I'll pick you up at I'm so be ready." He said.

By just the mention of his dad, I looked at him in disbelief. He just smiled at me and caressed my cheeks.

"He wants to properly welcome you go the family." He announced, which my eyes widened to.  I can't believe my ears. I smiled unconsciously and hugged him again.

"I love you the most, Jungkook ah." I giggled.

"I love you the most too, my sweet mochi." He chuckled, landing another playful slap on my right butt cheek.