Chapter 29: Dinner For All

Author's pov

"Jungkook? Jimin? Wake up." Ji Eun(jk's mom) tapped both of their cheeks. The two opened their eyes to see Mrs. Jeon staring at them lovingly.

"It's dinner time and you two haven't eaten anything since the morning." She said sweetly. Both males' stomachs growled for food.

"R-Right.." Jimin muttered shyly. Jungkook chuckled and pecked his forehead. Mrs. Jeon kissed their foreheads.

"Let's go downstairs. I prepared dinner for us." She said before walking out of the room.

"Are you okay now? Is anything hurting?" Jimin asks the younger. He shook his head and pouted his lips towards the older indicating that he wants kisses. The older laughed and pecked the younger's lips for several times them kissed him passionately. They both pulled away and walked downstairs hand in hand. As soon as they entered the kitchen, they were greeted with lots of foods. A full feast.

"Eat up, all of you." Mrs. Jeon, who took a seat, gestured all of them, including the maids and butlers to take a seat. They hesitated at first, but when Mrs. Jeon smiled at them while nodding, they took a seat, including Jimin and Jungkook. They all started eating and it was all delish!!

"Delicious.." Jimin said, taking bite on the lobster tail with cheese. He moaned in satisfaction as he giggles. On the other hand, Jungkook was having a really hard and aching boner. Someone's gonna get punished later he thought.

"Here, have some more." Mrs. Jeon giggled, handing Jimin a full platter of seafood. He gladly took it bowing and started eating while moaning as he eats the delicious feast. All of them were full and was satisfied.

"After you cleaned up, you all can go rest on your own rooms on the back house." Mrs. Jeon said smiling. She smiled at Jimin and Jungkook before walking upstairs to her room, wearing earplugs on purpose. She knows that ‘that’ turned her son on.

Jimin and Jungkook stood up, walking upstairs to Jungkook's room. Jimin stood beside the bed, not knowing what to do.

"Go and take a shower princess. I'll lend you some clothes to wear." The younger said looking through his closet. He heard the other mumble an ‘okay’ before walking inside the bathroom. He smirked and took a pastel purple laced panty, pastel purple choker, baby pink thigh high socks and a baby blue oversized sweater out from his drawer and placed it on the bed. He went outside and took a quick shower on the bathroom outside. It was just quick and he walked back to the room with only towel around his waist while smirking.

"Jungkook? You there? Can you give me the clothes? I don't have a towel with me." He heard the other said. He picked the clothes for Jimin and knocked on the door. A hand peeked out and he handed the clothes to the other. The older muttered a ‘thanks’ and closed the door only to yell at Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook!!" He yelled from inside the bathroom. Jungkook's smirk went wider knowing that his plan will work.

"Is this clothes what looks like to you?" Jimin asked peeking his head out of the door. He stopped and stared at Jungkook toned abs.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." He said, smirking. The older glared at him and gestured for other clothes.

"It's either you wear those or you'll have to sleep naked. Well.. It will be discarded off your body even if you choose to wear it." He said whispering the last sentence.

"Fine!" Jimin said annoyed. He wore the laced panty with a blush decorating his cheeks. He wore the choker and then the sweater and the socks. He mentally cursed puffing his cheeks while furrowing his eyebrows as he open the door only to be pulled by the waist by no other than Jungkook.

"Pervert." He said.

"Only for you tho." He smirked when he saw the older all flustered. He slapped the older's ass earning yelp.

"Nice ass." He said, pulling the other by the waist, kissing him passionately. Their tongues caressed each other as saliva drips down Jimin's chin. They both pulled away, eyes hooded while staring at each other eyes with their lips parted and swollen.

"You look so fuckabke right now that I couldn't resist anymore. You don't know how hard it is to restrain myself from fucking you right at the dining table earlier. You tease." Jungkook whispered seductively.

"It's now or never. I want you.." Jimin moaned. Jungkook smirked at this picking the other up, legs wrapped around his waist while his hands wrapped around the younger's neck, kissing him lustfully. Jungkook gently placed the older on the bed, hovering on top of him , not breaking the kiss. He has completely forgot about the punishment. All he was thinking of right now is to make love with the person he loves the most.

"Ahh~ please~ " Jimin moaned out desperately. He got turned on by the dirty talk awhile ago.

"Please what baby boy?." Jungkook whispered with a husky voice.

"Daddy please ~ Let's make love~" Jimin cried desperately. Jungkook almost lost it. He chuckled. He needs to teach Jimin some more for his level of craziness and sexual desires.

~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~

I just noticed.. This story doesn't have smut yet.. Lemme taint it😂😂
Just wait for the next chapter you thirsty hoes😂😂