Chapter 41: We Need Space

Third Person's pov

By the time Jungkook came back, it's already pass midnight. He thought maybe everyone was already sleeping. He sneaked to Jimin's bedroom and walked closer to his side, only to see him crying even in his sleep. Probably still thinking of earlier's event. He sighed and sat down beside him. He brushed out some strands of hair that's covering older's eyes and kissed his forehead for good 3 seconds.

"I'm sorry, Minnie hyung.. Sleep well.." He whispered sweetly. He grabbed one of his hoodie and put it on one big pillow before setting it beside the older, who immediately hugged it, seeking for the familiar scent and warmth.

"Sleep tight, sweet dreams, my love.." He whispered before placing a peck on the older's lips. With a sigh in content, he left the room and went to the living room.

I'll just sleep here in the couch for tonight. He thought before grabbing some extra blankets NAD pillows. Jimin's couch is very comfortable, don't worry.

The Next Day~

Jimin's pov

I woke up to the feeling of sunlight burning hot, not really burning, on my skin. I fluttered my eyes open and snuggled more onto this man beside me.. I looked up only to find out that it was only a pillow, with Jungkook's hoodie on and his scent is all over it. I laid flat on my back and sighed in disappointment.

"Kookie.." I muttered, tears already escaped my eyes. Then something clicked in my mind..

Did Jungkook sneaked in here just to make sure I'm sleeping?

I'm sure that this pillow doesn't have hoodie on when I cried myself to sleep.

I jolted up from the bed and ran outside only to find him sleeping peacefully on the couch. My eyes softened at the sight...

He probably thinks I'm mad at him..

"Idiot, you could've just laid beside me on the bed. Jungkook pabo." I whispered, crouching down on his eye level before planting a kiss on his lips.

"Good morning.." I looked up to the two other people in the house. The other one is wearing an apron, probably preparing breakfast.

"Good morning.." I responded, brushing some strands of hair out of the way.

"Did you sleep well, Eunie?" I asked.

"Mhmm. Tae oppa stayed close to me all night, so I slept well." She giggled.

"What are you two talking about? Why did I heard my name?" Taehyung, who came out if the kitchen questioned.

"Nothing.. What were you preparing?.. " I asked.

"Oh that.. Just a simple breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes.." He said, shrugging his shoulders in process.

"You should wake him up." He said, pointing the pancake turner at Jungkook.

"But... What if he's still mad at me?" I pouted.

"If he's mad, he would've stayed out all night. I knew him for so long and I know, he isn't mad. He just needed time to think... And he need some.... Space.” He said, placing his hands on his hips.

“Space?” I furrowed my eyebrows and glanced at Jungkook again. Jungkook then groggily opened his eyes.

“Morning..” He said with raspy voicewhile rubbing his eyes.

“Good morning. I've prepared breakfast for all of us. Let's eat.” He said, gesturing us to stand up.

I looked over to Jungkook who's pursing his lips.

“I'll wash my face first.” He stood up and walked to the bathroom. It saddened me that he didn't even looked at me. I just stood up, head hung low. I walked to the kitchen and sat beside Ji Eun.

“Why you sad?” She asked. I sighed and let my shoulders slumped. She blinked, understanding what it meant.

“Jimin, eat up, please.” Taehyung said to me, almost begging.

“I know it's been just months, but I know you. Please eat.” He patted my back and caressed it. I nodded and took a small bite from time to time. I heard the door from the bathroom open and close. Soon, I saw Jungkook taking a seat beside Taehyung, across Ji Eun.

After eating~

Author's pov

Jimin couldn't stand it anymore. He couldn't stand not talking to Jungkook anymore. The latter was currently helping Taehyung clean the kitchen, actually the whole house and Jimin was frustrated because he never failed to find excuses just to avoid any conversation with him.

Ji Eun and him are sitting on the couch while watching Netflix's Gnome Home. Jungkook had mentioned earlier that he'll leave after helping Taehyung.

“Thanks for the help.” He heard Taehyung said, fist bumping the other male.

“No probs, hyung. Alright, I'll go first.” He heard the male bid. He walked out of the kitchen and Jimin almost jumped at him. The smaller stood up in front of the taller, blocking his way.

“Hyung, I.. Could you please move out of the way?” He politely and softly asked that almost, almost made Jimin want to throw himself in his arms.

“Hyu-”

“Can we talk?.. In private, please?” He whispered, almost inaudible. The taller's eyes softened. He nodded and walked to the room, with the older tailing behind. Once they're inside, Jimin locked the door.

“What do you want to talk about?” the younger asked, pursing his lips. The older of the two looked down, playing with his rings around his fingers.

“I'm sorry..” He whispered, pouting like a kid who got scolded. The taller felt guilty, but at the same time happy.

“Kookie? A-Are you mad at me?” He questioned. He remained looking down, afraid that the other might be really mad at him.

“No, I'm not mad. But,” he trailed off, sighing as he approached the older. He placed a finger under the other's chin, making him look at him.

“I'm still emotionally hurt.. I think,” he paused, placing a kiss on top of the older's head.

“We need space.. For now.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry for not updating.. Oh god, I'm so sorry.. My mind was messed up because I was thinking about how to end this book.. I'm really really sorry..

I hope this is worth waiting for.. If you're still reading this.. :(