Chapter 9: Don't Wanna Cry

Jungkook's pov

"Ji Eun? What are you doing here?" I stood up.

(a/n: Ji Eun is Nathalie's younger sister. Nathalie was at the same state as Jimin before. She committed suicide because of it.)

"I want to avenge my sister by ruining your reputation and image in this school. I want to ruin everything. An eye for an eye Jeon." She smirked.

"I had nothing to do with her death. I'm not the one who bullied her. It was those 4 girls." I reasoned. I wasn't really the one who's behind why she committed suicide..

"Shut it! I saw you leave when your friends and the other students beat her up. You were to blame!" She slapped me. (a/n: Kookie's face is a real hand magnet😉😂)

"Not even once, I haven't hurt my sister yet you and your demonic friends bullied her. You treated her like shit!" Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I repeat. I'm not the one who told my friends nor anyone to beat her till she commit suicide." I held her wrist to stop her from slapping me again.

"I won't believe a killer like you. Too late to apologize. I'm gonna ruin you.... *points at the sleeping beauty😉* and that boy." She pointed at Jimin while laughing like a maniac.

"Don't you dare count him on this mess. He got nothing to with it. Just the two of us." I grabbed her by the collar and pinned her on the wall.

"*groan* Ha. He got nothing to do with it, but he's something to you." Her smirk widen. I tightened my grip on her collar. I can choke her in any time now.

"Pa-the-tic. That's what you are now. Are you... falling for him perhaps?" She laughed. That's it!

I choked her... Die maderfaker!

"J-Jungkook! Stop it!" Jimin yelled. I looked at him and he's.... shaking violently.

"Jim-" He starts, but only to be cut off by Ji Eun screaming.

"H-help me..*cough cough* H-he's t-trying to k-kill me. R-run for y-your life." She chokes.

"N-no. Sure h-he is a bully and a dick, but h-he i-isn't that violent. I-I never s-saw him like that." He said stammering.

"Jimin don't listen to this bitch. He's trying to ruin you and me... us." I corrected.

"U-us?" He asked blushing. Oh fuck.

"Ew cliché!" I threw Ji Eun on the floor. She hissed.

"I'm gonna kill you both!" She yelled before taking out a cutter from her pocket.

"*gasp* H-hey.. P-put that d-down.." Jimin ran behind me, scared.

"You both are so dead right now." She laughed as she stood up, ready to stab me, but Jimin threw the syringe right on her hand.

"Ahhhhhhhh!! You little piece of shit.!" She was about to grab Jimin when I carried Jimin bridal style, making him kick Ji Eun on the face.

"Sorry!" He apologizes as he sees Ji Eun was knocked out.

"Why are you always apologizing? She tried to kill us, pabo." I rolled my eyes as I ran outside while carrying this fluff ball.

"I... I almost died. *cries* Pabo pabo pabo! Diminnie pabo!" He clings to my chest while sobbing.
He cried like a kid. I put him down on the bench.

"What's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows as he starts to cry again.

"Uppie! Up up up!" Don't tell me..... Oh shit.. Did a ghost kid possessed Jimin? Pabo Jungkook! Of course not!

"*sniff* Sorry.. I.... w-was being l-little a-again." He sniffled.

"Why did you save me anyways? You should've just let me die! That's what I'm waiting for." He huffed in annoyance. I smirked and carried him bridal style again.

"Y-yah! Put me down! Ahhhh!! Where are you taking me?" He keeps on wiggling and kicking on the air.

"You said you wanted to die? I'm taking you Ji Eun because she might help you." I felt him stopped and slumped. I looked at him and he's crying again.

"Hey what's wrong?" I put him down slowly. He kept his head low, so I lifted it with my index finger.

"You... You r-really wanted m-me to die, don't you?" He asked, biting his lower lip. He choked a sob before hitting my chest again.

"Hey, I was just kidding. Let's go to the next class now. You're surely fine now." I dragged him back inside to the classroom.

"Hey Kooks! Class already ended. Where were- whoa. Cutie." Yugyeom playfully smacked Jimin's bum. I hit his ad in return.

"Such a cock block." (a/n: hihirit pa kasi eh.. Yan tuloy nabatukan😂)

"Pervert." Jimin slapped his chest.

"Jeez, you two really likes to hit people aye? Why not hit each other on bed?" Yugyeom smirked. Jimin blushed and Jungkook just hit him again.

"Quit it Yugyeom. Go and find someone to fool around with." I shooed him. He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"This little piece-"

"Jungkook! She's here again!" Jimin pointed at Ji Eun who's with some girls. The girls who really killed her sister.

I thought she'll attack us again, but she just smirked.

This bitch! Plastic bitch!

"I'm scared." Jimin clung into my arm, shaking violently.

"Don't be afraid of her. I'm here, and I will protect you." I looked at him straight on the eyes.

Jimin's pov

"Don't be afraid of her. I'm here, and I will protect you." He said, looking directly on my eyes.

"J-jongmal? Don't trick me again Jeon. I don't wanna cry anymore." I said sighing. Please no more pain.

"No more pain Jimin. Just let me do the right thing." He smiled, slowly leaning closer.

"And no more kisses." I stated playfully stern. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"And yeah sorry about that. I just kissed you because it seems like you won't stop-mmph." He blabs so I cut him off by..

..............

Ugh wattpad! Wattpad deleted some history of this chapter so I had to re-edit it..

It sucks! I hate it! Ugh!!
😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤