Chapter 31: Meet Jeon Y/n

Author's pov

"That old fart! I'm gonna cut his nonexistent balls off!" Y/n yelled in frustration. Her mom told her what happened.. All of it..

"Where's my baby brother?" She asked as her anger washes away a bit. Her mom pointed upstairs in his room.

"I'll go and check on him." She smiled and stood up, running upstairs to her little brother's room. She opened the door slowly..

"Kookie~ Are you- what in the fucking world?! Ahhhh!!" She screamed, seeing her baby brother with another male in his embrace. Her mom was quick to response and joined her. Her eyes widen and she almost choked.

"Omg.. Officially devirginized.." She commented, wiping her nonexistent tears. She stepped closer, taking several pics just to blackmail her little brother.  Just in case hehe! She thought to herself.

"Y/n! What are you doing?!" Her mom whisper-yelled trying to snatch her phone away, but failed.

"This is the perfect chance to take a picture of my lovely brother with another lovely and cute mochi. And besides, I'm gonna use this as a weapon if he'll do something again. Blackmail to be exact." She grinned showing her front teeth and double chin. (a/n: if you know lele pons,.. yeah just like lele pons) Her mom just shook her head, totally done.

"Anyways, go to sleep. It's already pass 12 midnight. You still have to go to work." Her mom reminded.

"You go first mom." She said smiling. Her mom kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. Y/n walked closer towards the two examining both males. A smile crept on her lips as she leaned closer to the two, giving each of their foreheads a small peck.

"I feel bad for the both of you. Dad is just too much to handle.. Don't worry, I'm here now. You two will be together. I promise." She whispered, fixing the blanket that covers their body. She walked out of the room and went to hers. She took a quick shower, dried herself, wore some PJs and went to sleep.

The next morning~

Jimin's pov

I woke up feeling sore down there. My throat hurts due to dryness and I felt like someone's on top of waist.. Or rather an arm around my waist. I opened my eyes to see a sleeping bunny.

What happened yesterday again?

Oh right.. I gave him my virginity.. We both gave our virginities to each other. I'm glad..

I smiled as I brushed some strands of hair off of his forehead and gave it a peck. He stirs up then stares at me.

"Good morning Kookie.." I said smiling. He kissed my lips for maybe... 5 seconds then pulled away.

"Good morning baby." He said in a raspy and sexy voice.

"Does your lower region hurts?" He asked. I nodded my head and tried to stand up, but only to fell on the floor. He immediately got up and carried me bridal style to the bathroom while scolding me.

"You could've tell me to bring you here. What if you got hurt again? Aish.." He scolds. Tears well up from my eyes as he continued to scold me. He noticed and shushed me while hugging me.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scold you. Just be careful next time hmm?" He said in a soothing tone. I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Y-Yes.. daddy.." I whispered, almost inaudible.

"Let's take a shower together." He said petting my hair.

In the end we took a shower together. Of course, Jungkook is Jungkook. This pervert bunny won't stop pinching, slapping and hitting my ass cheeks. He would just laugh or lick his lips when I glare at him.

By the end, he received a punch right on his forehead, creating a gob. A big big gob(bukol in tagalog)..(a/n: Idk if you're imagining this like the anime series like me.. yeah bye)

"Hurry up, I'm hung-" I got interrupted by a high pitched voice.

"Good morning little brother!!" An unknown girl greeted, running towards us. I was too shock to even notice that Kookie was now tackled on the floor.

"Yah, noona!! You're so heavy! Get off of me, you pig!" He exclaimed, annoyed. The girl, who I assumed his older sister, stood up glaring at him.

"Fine! Say what you wanna say. I won't hesitate showing this picture *shows her phone* to everyone." She grinned evilishly. I looked at the picture and that's when I knew..  My soul left my body.

"Yah!! DELETE IT NOW NOONA!" He yelled running after his noona. I was dumbfounded when Mrs. Jeon tapped my shoulder.

"Don't mind those kids. Let's just eat." She said smiling. I smiled back. I took a seat and started eating.

"Delete it now!" I heard Kookie yell. I looked at them and they are having an argument.. In between them was the couch.

"Not until you apologize!" I heard his noona argued back.. I still don't know what's her name.

"Fine! I'm sorry! Happy?" I heard him groaned. I bit my inner lips nervously.

"Hmm.. Yes, but I won't delete this.. Just in case. " Before Kookie could react, she beat him to it.

"I promise! I won't show this to anybody. Promise! Welp. As long as you don't tease, diss, disrespect or do anything to me that I won't like.." She smirked.

Shit.. I'm on that photo too! Please Kookie... For the sake of our naked bodies.. Behave!

"Yeah yeah whatever." I heard him scoff. He walks towards the dining table and sat beside me.

"Eat up Kookie." I said, shoving a spoonful of my food to his mouth, which he gladly ate.

"You two should thank me in advance for what I'm going to do." I heard his older sister said, not even sparing us a single glance.

"Why should we? Y/n noona?" Kookie asked, emphasizing the word noona.

"*rolls eyes* Just thank me or else I'll post that photo. You'll know sooner or later why.." She said pursing her lips. Somehow, I felt Kookie's expression softens.

"Thank you.. In advance." We both said at the same time. She smiled warmly at me before glaring at Jungkook.

"Wahh.. Did I just got glared at? While my Jiminie got smiled at? *scoff* Not fair!" He complained, folding his arms over his chest.

"Childish.." The three of us spat..

"Meanie.." He said dramatically.

~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~

Wth? I'm really imagining this as an anime version.. Is this the effect of watching super lovers?

Anyways.. I think putting seventeen members here are useless..(let me clear my self ..I'm not saying that they are useless)
Because I noticed that only Vernon, the8, Joshua and Jun were the ones selected..

I have no choice but to continue the story with these 4 only.. And.. Please, for those who commented on those previous pictures.. May I know your names so I could put it on the story? (Except for josh and marie) and please if you want me to continue.. Could you please select one last member? Pwease?
Okay.. Let's get this over with.. Who's gonna be Mingyu's partner? My hands are really itching to write the next chapter so please cooperate with me..