All about an Asgardian

Start from the beginning

"Do you all stop aging at 18 for your first stage of aging?" Kol asks "no actually, we all stop aging for the first time at different ages. For my father and uncle who have also only been through one stage of aging themselves. They stopped aging in their 20's. My father stopped aging at 27 as for my uncle he stopped aging at 28" I explain "how interesting" Elijah mutters "damn so when were you sexually mature?" Klaus asks making Kol glare at him "that's very inappropriate of you to ask brother" he retorts "I'm just asking" Klaus replies holding his hands up in defense "I became sexually mature sometime when I was 11" I respond making their eyes widen "that's young" Rebekah replies "it is but don't human females start going through something similar around that age? I believe you call it puberty?" I question "well yes that's true"  Rebekah replies "so female Asgardian's becoming sexually mature at 11 is normal although it is rare. Mostly female Asgardian's become sexually mature between the ages of 14-16 but I was just younger" I explain "what of the men? When do they become sexually mature?" Rebekah asks making her brothers groan making me and Hayley laugh slightly "the men usually become sexually mature at 12 but 13 at the latest" I respond "what about reproducing? Is it done the same as it is here?" Rebekah questions "yes Rebekah Asgardian's breed the same way Midgardian's do. We have sex although the length of an Asgardian woman's pregnancy varies. An Asgardian woman can be pregnant anywhere from six months to nine months or even longer, it varies on how fast the baby grows, how strong the baby is and how strong the baby's parents are. I was carried for nine months" I explain Rebekah looks very intrigued by this "I wish I was only pregnant for six months, I'm suffering from awful backache" Hayley comments "I could give you a back rub" Elijah offers making her cheeks turn a scarlet red colour as she bites her lip. "Anything else about Asgardian pregnancy?" Rebekah asks "Asgardian women don't tend to get the usual symptoms that humans do. We don't get morning sickness but we do get emotional and very rowdy at least that's what my grandmother told me and when it comes to giving birth the father isn't allowed to be present in the room, only the woman's mother and the healer is allowed in the room" I explain "what I want to know is how did your grandmother know who we are and about the spell that turned us into vampires?" Elijah asks "that would be down to Asgard's gatekeeper Heimdall he has a special ability where he can see the present and the future and he can see every soul in the universe. He would've mostly seen you lot be born as well as become vampires and my grandmother is a master in magic, she taught my father and me. She knows some of the most complicated and powerful spells, she knows when a spell is weak, tweeted or dangerous and she must've somehow looked into the spell that turned you into vampires" I explain "what about the whole infertility spell that she mentioned was included in the spell? How did she manage to point out the spell when I've looked over the spell many times and never once spotted a spell that could cast out our ability to reproduce?" Kol questions "the infertility spell will be hidden within the spell, your mother was obviously very crafty and she wanted that little bit to be kept discreet and hidden" I respond "that makes sense, she always kept her plans discreet" Klaus replies "Davina do you think you could find a way to reverse the infertility spell without making us mortal?" Rebekah questions curiously "of course but I wouldn't be able to do it with any of the grimores you have here. The spell I need to do that will be in Asgard" I reply "Rebekah enough there's no need for her to reverse the spell, it should be left alone" Klaus explains "so you get to have a child but I can't. If Davina has the ability to reverse the spell then I can have children" Rebekah retorts "enough you need to get that silly little dream of yours out of your head. I will not allow you to put our immortality at risk just because you want a child!" Klaus snaps "that's not your choice to make Klaus. Rebekah has a right to make her own decisions and reversing the spell won't do anything to your immortality. I can reverse the spell on Rebekah alone so it won't affect you lot so if Rebekah wants the infertility spell reversed then I shall do it for her" I respond glaring at Klaus I don't like how he controls Rebekah. "Thank you Davina" Rebekah replies giving me a thankful smile "you're very welcome now if you'll excuse me I'm going out for a walk to clear my head" I respond letting go of Kol's hand as I stand up and without saying another word I leave the kitchen. 

Just as I reach the front door and go to open it Kol suddenly appears in front of me "may I accompany you?" he asks "yeah sure" I reply he smiles and takes my hand in his as he opens the door and we walk out the house shutting the door behind us. "Hold on I need to shape shift so I don't get recognized" I say pulling my hand from his so I shape shift, a gold wave washes over me and I make myself look a curvy Latina woman with black hair. "How do I look?" I ask turning to Kol "you look great but I prefer your real face and body, nothing could compare to your natural self, you're too gorgeous" he replies making me blush "don't worry this look is only temporary" I say as I slip my hand in his as we walk down the path. "So how are you feeling after yesterday?" he asks "you mean after finding out my father is dead?" I ask he nods "yes how are you feeling?" he asks as we cross the street "sad, I still can't believe he's dead. He's always been there for me and now he's dead it just seems so unreal" I respond "I'm sorry I can't be much support I've never really lost someone I've been close too. I never mourned for my parents as they were terrible parents and I certainly didn't mourn much for my older brother Finn as we despised each other, I only ever mourned for my little brother" he replies I look at him and flash him a smile "it's okay, you just being here now helps" I reply he smiles and leans down to plant a kiss on my forehead "I will be here in anyway I can" he replies "thank you" I reply as we reach the French quarter and head to the cafe we always seem to go too whenever we're here, it's become our little go to spot when we want to get away from his siblings and release some stress although I have another way of releasing stress which is exercising and practicing my fighting which I haven't done in a while but I really do need to start exercising and practicing otherwise if I don't it could have a physical impact on my powers and it will affect my fighting performance. I need a well secluded place to exercise and practice my fighting skills, maybe Kol knows a place, I'll ask him later.

End of chapter, what did you think? The Mikaelson's had a lot of questions to ask. Davina told them what her abilities and powers she has. You will see more of her powers and abilities as things progress in the story and things will start heating up between Kol and Davina. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment