"Guess we'll die." I shrugged. It went silent as we were finally able to focus on our show. We watched Walter being held at gun point, so he'd be forced to make the bad guys some more blue-crystal Meth. But then he throws some chemicals into some other chemicals, and runs out the door, locking the other guys inside the RV. They pound on the door for a while, trying to escape the fumes, and suddenly they stop...

"Holy shit!! That was awesome!" I grinned at the T.V.

"Yeah." Kenny giggled.

"You guys just don't care... do you?" We looked at Wendy again, "You don't care if our families die, or if the world ends? You just care about yourselves and this stupid show. You probably wanted this to happen!!" She said. Kenny finally looked over, and sat up from the bean bag.

"Stop it," He said simply, "Or else you can leave too, just like Stan and Kyle... I don't want to hear this again. Y/n doesn't deserve it."

"Yeah I'm tired of getting accused of not caring, when I've really been the only one trying to stop man-bear-pig. Kyle and Stan have been chasing their own tails for the Pringles, and Cartman's just obsessed with tracking me down. I did all that I could, and now I'M stuck at a dead fucking end!" I explained, starting to get kind of worked up. I jumped to my feet.

"I'm tired of this too!... I'm tired of this stupid, dependant, and ungrateful town trying to fuck me over, when I've been doing everything in my power to help you guys!" I told her.

"We know. Don't you see?? That's why we need you. You're the only person who's cared enough to get us this far! You had such a good plan until we wrecked it all! Well.... it was mostly Butters, but we can all take part of the blame, because I know it had to have been stressful dealing with us!" She said to me.

"Yeah, and besides... We still can't talk to the boys anymore than they can talk to us. They have no respect for us, and we have no respect for them! We're still counting on you to fix us." Bebe added.

"Come on, Y/n. We know everyone's been taking you for granted, but not us. We're saying this right here, right now. We need you." Annie told me.

"Wooh! I just got chills... did you hear that?" I smiled at Kenny. He gave me a sweet look.

"Okay, fine, I'm convinced. So uh... what are our options here? We could... kill Stan's Dad?" I wondered.

"No." Everyone said.

"Alright... well um... well what if we didn't do anything to stop Stan' s Dad?" I asked. They all looked at each other in confusion.

"You know. If Stan's Dad gets a hold on the Pringles, Cartman won't be able to do shit to get them back." I said.

"Actually, yeah. As long as Cartman can't use them against anyone in particular, we should be okay. If we can get the Mayor to keep them hidden again, locked up or something, they won't see the Pringles until the ceremony, and they won't be able to do shit by the time the town goes crazy." Kenny said.

"Right!!" I grinned.

"What will we do when the town does go crazy?" Wendy questioned.

"We'll just have to.... survive." I smiled.

"You seem way too excited about that." Annie told me.

"Yeah... I've always wanted to live in some post-apocolyptic version of Earth." I sighed, imagining how much fun it would be.

"Well, it's late so I think it's the perfect time to get going. I'll go to City hall, and you guys think of a way to keep the boys at bay." Wendy said.