"No, don't!"

"Hey, chill. I was just asking."

"I told you, it's private," I hissed. She's cute and all that, but I don't like being asked countless times if I already said no. Though, Mackenzie is an exception. "Can you just wash my back? Thank you."

"But it'll make me more-"

"Just do it, Jo."

"Reese, your temper. Ayos ka lang ba talaga?" I didn't respond, not even a single gesture. I continued rubbing my arm, ignoring her questions. "Ano ba'ng nangyari sayo? Hindi ka okay, eh."

"I'll tell you when I'm not, Fonseca."

"And right now, you aren't." I ignored Jordin all the way 'til I was finished with my bath. I was brushing my teeth when my frigging phone produced an alarming sound. Someone's calling. "Oh, it's Juju."

"Leave the phone alone, Jo. I mean it." After gargling, I wiped my face with a towel, Jordin had given me. Feeling a little guilty, I turned to her and said, "I know you're always gonna be there for me. Alam ko 'yon." The way she looked at me, the sincerity was there. She was my friend after all and I trust her. "Fine, I'll tell you."

"Cool."

"I'm in love."

"Oh, shit. Really?" Shaking her head, she walked out of the bathroom. "Well, well, well," I followed her behind, "...I think I'm gonna be jealous now. I need to have my A-game on." Fonseca clicks her tongue before shaking her head.

"Your A-game?"

"Yeah," Pasungit nitong sinabi. "Who's the lucky guy? Or a girl?" A lot of people know that I'm bisexual. It's funny 'cause Jordin was the one who exposed me, but she's forgiven. We were doing naughty things in her car when some guy walked up to the damn SUV, and opening the stupid door. Thank God, it was just a kiss that they saw. I'm pretty sure my hands were still under her skirt when we got caught. Salamat at naroon ang backpack ko no'n.

"Is she?"

"She," That single word reminded me of Mackenzie Montefalco. "Lucky girl, that one."

"You know I can't fall in love. It's too difficult. I don't wanna be a burden to someone." One of Jo's eyebrows rose. "Ano? Totoo naman. How long will she put up with me? I don't want to invest feelings, just to be left out when they're tired of my shit."

"Oh, hi, Robin." She didn't speak a word until I was finished changing. "You're good?" I nodded slowly. "Come on, it's not too late to have a quick visit to your counselor. Text ko ba sina Billie at Taylor? At sino pa nga ba ang mga 'yon? Pasama tayo sa mom mo? Or kay tito na lang?"

"I ran away, remember?"

"Like she doesn't know that you're staying with Justine." My phone received a new notification, an SMS Text. "May oras pa naman. I'll come with you." The fire officer gave me my phone. "Nice wallpaper you got there. Is that her?"

"Um... no, yes. It's her. Ken-Ken."

"Hot."

"Stop it. She's mine."

"Possessive." Jordin offered me a shot and I accepted. "Does this girl know about this? I mean, did you admit your feelings already?" I shook my head. "No?" I, then, nodded my head. "Yes?" Jo cupped my face, trying to figure out the truth. "Oh, you did. Bold move, De Leon." She tapped my phone and said, "Answer her. I know you want to."

"Ayoko."

"You know you want to, Reese."

"Okay."

You replied to C/CPL Rivera:
Who are you to tell me what to do? And I don't need your forgiveness, inmate. Manigas ka dyan.