Chapter 28: Aftermaths, Secrets, Confession

Start from the beginning

"Park Kae Il? Uh-oh.. Your new girlfriend, isn't it? Psh, the last time I checked, too much infatuation arose when you saw that New Zealander. And now? I knew it. You're a chicboy in disguise. Psh. I bet you don't need a help from me anymore. I'm too cool for that, anyways."

"Aaah. Y-Yeah.. Y-you're cool. That's why you got selected in BigHit, right?"

"BigHit? BigHit what? Ahh.. You mean biscuit? There, just open the fridge and get some."

"Pabo." (Stupid) Suga sighed.

And there followed another topic for their conversation.

"Blaah. Blaah. Blaah."

"I'll visit you later,J Hope. I think you need to have some rest now."

As soon as Suga closed the white door, he faced J Hope's parents..

"No progress, ma'am. He still thinks that the accident happened last night. Also, he can't remember some of his friends,his favorite movies, and more stuffs. Sorry... But I'll never stop to help. He's a good friend." Suga saw J Hope's mother, she looked hopeless. "Good thing, he didn't forget about us, ma'am." He cheered her up but then, someone popped out in his mind. The student president.

*****

On the other hand, Kae Il is at Incheon International Airport, together with her friends who accompany her and her mother's trusted friend who will take her to Munich.

Jin Hee, walking beside Kae Il, is with her exaggeration feels again and hugged her bestfriend like she's gonna die because of suffocation. "I'm gonna miss you, Kaye! If I know this would happen, I should have been nicer to you the past months."

"Too late, Jin Hee. You're still my bestfriend, though." Jin Hee felt flattered. "My annoying bestfriend. Haha."

"Err." Jin Hee muttered as she noticed that the tripple Js (Ji Min, Jungkook and Jin) Are laughing at her, too. "I know. But before you leave, can I ask you one thing?"

"If you want me to get you a boyfriend in Germany, well, I prefer you... them." Kae Il said pointing at the guys behind them who were laughing a while ago, but when they realized that Kae Il was referring them to be a candidate for Jin Hee's dreamboy, everyone avoided.... EYE CONTACT.

'You need to feed me new gadgets first.' JungKook.

'My girlfriend might rise up from her grave and hunt you, girl.' Ji Min.

'I'm sorry. My heart only beats for Kae Il.' Jin.

"Aiish! It's not that! You're outfit! You're outfit is little bit weird. You know?" Jin Hee said. "I thought you're a blue lady?"

Today, Kae Il wears a black skinny pants and a black long sleeved shirt with a hood, a pair of red high cut on her feet, and a red sling bag around her body. It's one of her plans, her mom's rather.

Two months ago, Mrs. Park Hee Sun (Kae Il's mother) had a fight with her husband. It was because she misses her daughter so much but he won't allow her to go back to Seoul. There's always a stingy feeling, a guilt, and she feels like her conscience might eat her alive that she can do nothing but to follow him.

"One wrong move, yeobo, I wouldn't think twice killing your daughter."

Upon hearing her husband's evil statement, she clutched into her chest. Tears came running from her eyes. She only made the situation worse. Her poor daughter suffers because of the greatest mistakes she ever did. That one night at Sohom, and.. marrying the person she never loved. Fvck to whoever invented that so called arranged marriage, more fvck to whoever agreed for it to be legalized and most fvck must be given to their parents.