Chapter 24: August Escapade

Author's Note: okay. I lose. Some readers keep on asking about the next chapter so I end up updating it. Think of this chapter as if it was already August as what the title says, guys. Hope you'll like it.

*****
Two months later..

Kae Il's POV

What happened today is nothing but all awesome. Imagine - today's Lou Ry's birthday. Jin invited me to come with them at the beach together with the presence of his friends, Ji Min and Jung Kook, Jin Hee, too. Lou Ry's dad is still at the Philippines so he can't celebrate it with her. She's fifteen now, ten months younger than I am. We became good friends after a few weeks because she always hook up with her cousin whenever Jin is coming to my house. Yes, Jin's always at my house. You may call it 24/7 but that's the truth. I owe Jin a lot. If not because of him, I think I'll remain indifferent from my past attitude the time I found out that V is playing over me. That's not a big deal anymore. In fact, I found myself more sociable and out going, add the vivaciousness. I even knew how to crack jokes. Not the lame ones this time! I don't know what urged me to be like this but all I know is it's because of Jin and.. Oppa.

I forgot the name of the beach but I can really say that it is so beautiful! Seeing the horizon made up by the sky and the wide blue sea, it inspired me for a second. Made me realize that after all, I have a good life to spend on. I eat more than three times a day. I have money. I always top the class and although I badly need my family's love and support for me, there's always this so-called friends who always share their everything and nothingness to you. I breathed the fresh air in and exhaled it out until I smelt an unfamiliar perfume getting more nearer to my nose. Someone's walking behind me. I looked at who it was.

"JungKook?"

"Hey, Ms. Presiden~"

"Kae Il.. Ms. President sounds so formal. Hehe." I said.

"Ohh. Sure."

"So, what's up?"

"Uhhm. It's been months, you know. Well, I just wanna let you know that I'm sorry for what Tae Hyung has done to you. I knew it all but I kept silent. Mianhamnida."

"It's okay, JungKook. If there's someone to be blame here, it's me. Falling unto a stranger I only knew for a week. Hehe. I hope we could be good friends. Friends?" I placed my hand in front of him waiting for his hand to shake mine.

"Nae, friends." He took and shook it. So today's the start of our friendship. We went back to the canopy and started helping the guys.

*****

J Hope's POV

"Yah, J Horseeeuuuuu!! Are you sure about this?" Suga, a little bit nervous, slapped my shoulder. Aiish.

"Well, if you're not interested, you can back off." I answered.

"What if they won't like me? What if I won't be selected?"

"It depends on how you make your performance striking, dude."

"Aiish. Well, g-g-good luck, fellow." He said stuttering. He's surely nervous. Hahahaha.

Okay, so to tell you honestly guys, Suga and I are inside the BigHit Entertainment- testing our luck, trying to please destiny, expanding our tracks till we shine around the world.

We're now heading to the audition area. And as we were getting closer to it, I can see Suga's sweating a lot. What's wrong with this boy?

"A little bit anxious? Hahahaha." I looked at him. His faced changed. Oh-ow?