Must Read

Author's Note:

Please don't hate me if you think chapter 19 is totally bad, specially for V's character. Yes, he revenged to Kae Il just because of the slaps he got from her last time. I did it on purpose to emphasize that they're still young.

Remember, they're 15. Kids at that age have still emotional imbalance so they may fall in love faster, gets angry immediately, exaggerates things and a lot more. Don't worry, the story will not dwell on their young age. I will let them grow in the story. (Grow? Haahaha)

I hope you keep on supporting my story and I really really really appreciate you for voting and even leaving a comment on my chapters. Have a nice day :)

PS: I was hurt when my friend told me that the chapter title is wrong. She said that there's no such thing as "Alterer". If you're thinking likewise, this is my defense:

Alterer means : the one who alters
Alter means : to make a change to (something)

So that's it. Remember the line "before our week ends, I'll change the way you feel for me." ? That's an example of alter. But let me ask you again.. Who do you think is The Alterer? Oh well. I like the way WHO you think. Comment below :)

@IamRoyalsWife: so, did you like your role? Hihi. Sorry if I didn't meet your expectations. I'm just a human. (LOL) but seriously speaking, I apologize. Really.

Thank you for reading guys. I hope you understand why I am doing these and those. Till next chapter. Byee!