Chapter 16: His Sweetness

Kae Il's POV

"Annyeong, wifey." I heard a voice behind my back. Guess who. Of course, it's him again.

It's been four days that we're here at Jeju. Four days that I've been bugged by V. And three days since I agreed to be his girlfriend. I don't know what I'm feeling right now, but I think I've fallen for him already. Is this love? Now that we're alone, how am I able to escape from his sweet words? Eventhough our other schoolmates already left yesterday, I'm still thankful that J-Hope was with us. At least, V couldn't do whatever he wants.

"Yow, staring at me again?" He spoke which brought me back to my senses.

"W-well, what? N-no! Could you go back to your place and just plant those mangroves? You'll be scolded by teache~"

"Woah. Look who's concern." He said. I glared. "Okay, I'll go back. I was just checking my girlfriend. I don't want her to get hurt. Saranghae, Jagiya. Take care." Did I just hear saranghae? Again? What does he know about love when he's still fifteen? I looked at him slowly walking away and..

"I know I'm only fifteen, but I know love and how to express it on my own way. So stop thinking about nonsense, Jagiya. I love you, okay?"

"H-huh?" Can he read my mind? Or am I just thinking out loud?

"Aiish." He then walked back to me and I felt his lips touched my cheek. My eyes widened in surprise. Eh?

I looked at him, he's smiling at me. "Yah! Why did you do that?"

"Why? You like it?"

"H-huh? Aissh. Go back to work!" I yelled as I felt my cheeks burning red. I quickly about faced. Why, V? Why did you do that? I'm totally gonna explode now.

*****

Its been 45 minutes that V left. But I can still feel his lips on my cheek. Aigoo. I think that's the reason why I still have this energy to plant these mangroves under the angry sun. Hoo. 201 more seedlings then I'll be back at the camp.

Meanwhile.. I still can't help not to think of him.

~flashback~

It was Monday night when I decided to say YES to him. Maybe the reason I said it is that, I can see in his eyes the sincerity, the eagerness, and the love he wants to show me.

Imagine a boy confessing at you near the shore, the sky is dark that the light you only see is the moon's and the post nearby. The surroundings blend with your emotions plus the sound of the waves in front of you. You held hands, fell into his body that you even had eye-contact with each other, he did say that he'll make you fall for him no matter what, that's why even in just a week, he's happy to be your boyfriend.

Will I be happy to be his girlfriend, too?

Later, he held my hand and we walked towards the mansion. Before I could go to my chair to eat dinner, he gripped my hand, lowered his face and whispered at me, "before OUR week ends, I'll change the way you feel for me." I got goosebumps. What does he mean by that?

*****

As I was about to lay down on my bed, I checked my phone to see some messages and updates from School High.

"143 messages received?" Who're the senders may be? Let me check.. Then it's not "Who're". It's a "Who is". Yeah, it was all V. Then my phone vibrated again,

I opened the other message and it says..

<<hey, Jagiya. Did you count it? My messages? If you don't know, it's 143.>> 143? As others say, I.Love.You.? Aish. This boy gone mad. We only knew each other last week, then he'd say he loves me? Isn't it too instant?