Chapter 28: Aftermaths, Secrets, Confession

Recap :

It was when Seoul High's Educational trip turned out to be a dilemma for the families of many innocent students who lost their lives just because of a stupid mistake of a mysterious man who was told to play a game on Park Kae Il, their boss' daughter.

"Affirmative, boss. I'm waiting for my reward."

"Kae Il-aah. Park Kae Il! Park Kae Il! Kaye! I know you're in here. Kaye. Please respond. I'm begging you."

"You're getting near me, Jin. Jebal.. Ppali. I can't take it anymore."

"Aish. Why won't it work? Don't worry, Kae Il. I'll find a way for us to get out in here. I promise."

Chapter 28: Aftermaths, Secrets, Confession

"Wooah.. The greatest (idiot), the most good-looking (ugly, long-faced), you-know-it-all (yeah, that chic-magnet from CLASS Z! Hahaha!), the noble (stupid), Jung Ho Seok.... Hospitalized?" Suga teased his friend as he entered his room while waving a torn sheet of newspaper on his hand. J Hope's parents are outside so there's no reason to hide his nuisance. "Hahahaha. The face, dude!"

"Are you done kidding me? Why didn't the fireworks casted at your rebarbative mouth, Min Yoongi? Uggh." J Hope brassily said. Yeah, it's more of a statement.

'Another nonsense conversation.' They both thought, wondering why they always talk to each other in that way every time they meet. Too cute.

"Coz I am BULLETPROOF."

"Psh. Just when did the fireworks became a bullet, huh?"

"Ask Rihanna.." Then Suga came into singing the singer's Titanium song. "I'm bulletproof!! Nothing to lose! FIREworks away.. FIREworks away.."

J Hope lifted his eyebrows like.. "What the??"

"Hahahhaha." Suga just laughed seeing his friend extending his long face.

"You forgot to say you're joking, Sugarboy. I didn't laugh."

"But the fact that you're in class Z literally tells me you can't underst~ Ouch!" Suga said massaging his head hit by J Hope.

"Tsk. The class O student said. I won't help you in your love life anymore!"

"Aiish. You know I'm kidding, right? Aigoo, J Hope, you're really sensitive. Or is it just its daytime today and I forgot that you're active at night? (That's why you didn't get my joke?) Hahahha."

"So you went here to say tha~~" Ho Seok was in the middle of his sentence when Suga interrupted him.

"A-actually, J Hope.. Uhm.. Uhmm.."

"Aish. If you don't have anything important to say~"

"Park Kae Il."

It has been two months after the incident has happened. J Hope was pinned at his bed for a long time not even knowing of what is going on with him. The reason why Suga went inside his room and why he went only just now is that the doctors won't allow people to enter his room while J Hope is still on the process of returning back his memories. Even his parents are prohibited to see him when he's awake. Their presence might cause to something that would make their son forget them. They'll surely regret it.

Good thing he can be visited now.

"Park Kae Il." Suga uttered again. No reaction was traced in Ho Seok's face.