Chapter 5: Consequence Cancelled

Ji Min's POV

I don't care what they'll say about me; I'm NOT doing the consequence. I won't and that's final.

It was late in afternoon. On my way to the main gate, I saw Tae Hyung. I ran up to him.

"Hey, V. I have something to tell you: I won't do the consequence. My decision is final. Kae Il is a good friend. You can give me another consequence besides that." I told him.

He paused, "Then, support me."

"For what?"

"I'll do it myself. I'll make her fall for me."

"Huh? For what reason?"

"She's made a big mistake, and it's payback time," he smiled slyly.

"What if you fall for her?" I asked.

"Never gonna happen," he assured.

"Well, I can't support you on this one. Sorry," I looked down and started walking away. "I think I should go now."

"You'll see. She'll fall before September!" he yelled.

(V) Tae Hyung's POV

Aish~, Ji Min is such a coward. I didn't expect to say that in front of him, but it's already slipped my tongue. Okay, now I just have to claim the bird brain's heart. This will be fun. Haha.

As I was riding home in the car, I saw the stupid, I mean "student", president sitting in a park; I think she's writing or drawing something. I told the driver to stop the car, and walked up to her to state my fake apology. I need to make the first move if this is gonna work.

"Park Kae Il, Im Kim Tae Hyung, 4th year, class C. You can call me V if you want. I love to sing and dance, I rap sometimes, I'm 15 years old, I live in Gangnam, I w-,"

"What's with the sudden politeness, Blondie?" she asked, putting her belongings in her bag.

"I came here to say sorry, and I mean it. I don't care if you won't accept it."

"Too late. We're already scheduled to go to Jeju next week. You love to plagiarize, huh?"

"I really mean what I said; I'm sorry. Um, here, you left your pen at the coliseum last time. I also came to return this to you," I said while handing her a fancy blue pen.

"Thanks, I'll go now. Bye," she gave me a small smile.

"Where do you live? I can have my driver take you to your place."

"It's okay. I'll just take the bus."

"I insist; come with us. Please~? I want to be friends with you." I did a little (stupid) aegyo and she agreed. Is aegyo that powerful that it could change people's decision?

We got inside the car and sat in the back seat so that we could talk with more privacy. The driver asked where her house was, then we returned to our conversation. We talk about random things..

"Thank you."

"For what?" I asked.

"For the ride, for returning my pen. I value this so much, but don't ask why. It's nothing to be concerned about," she said. I think she's hiding something, but why should I care anyway?

"Um, how many people do you have in your family?"

"Six: me, two brothers, a sister.. m-mom.. d-d-dad." she stuttered, "How 'bout you?"

"I was adopted at birth; I am an only child. My parents who adopted me said that my biological parents died long time ago, along with my sister. That's it. Truth hurts. But my parents have never failed to give me the love and care I need; they give me what I want. They're pretty good; I think it made me into a spoiled brat, but I like it."

"Oh.."

"Can you tell me more about yourself?"

"Call me Kaye if you want; that's what the others call me. I'm fifteen, I was born in October, I love blue, I love kimbab and bibimbap (they're my drugs), I like Jang Geun Suk, Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong. Actually, I have seen them in person before. I force myself to study so that I can get high grades, I'm a good friend, you can come to me whenever you feel sad. Even though I'm not good at giving advice, I can still make you feel better. I'm sure of it."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. Too early? Haha. I don't care.

"H-huh? N-no. I have to focus on my studies. It's important I do so for my parents."

"Ahh, perhaps, can I cour-"

"Gomaweoyo for today, V. We've already arrived. I need to go inside now. Bye" she interrupted and went inside the house. This girl likes playing hard-to-get, huh? No point in that; I know I'll win, bird brain.

-end of chapter-