Chapter 20: Seven Days to Six

Third Person's POV

Before Kae Il went to the nearest comfort room, she put out her phone and messaged V. Her fingers were trembling. Doesn't know what she would say. She keeps on editing her message but end up as <<V, annyeong. I know you're probably angry at me now. But I think I can't meet you tonight.>> This is the first time she felt betrayed, that's why.

After that, she fixed her dress, whipped her hair, gripped her shoulder bag, and immediately proceeded to where she's going to. While walking, her mind keeps on absorbing the words she just heard awhile ago. Coming out from his boyfriend's mouth. Or should I say, ex-boyfriend?

Tears came falling again, too much that even the bystanders from a far can notice it.

*****

'If you have a plan. Me, too. But not as evil as yours. I still love you, though. That's why I'm doing this.' She thought while washing her face. She looked torpid. Eyebags swollen, nose red.

She looked into the girl in the mirror, tries to evaluate the beauty she's been given. "Sorry, I'm so stupid that I even let other people hurt you. Don't worry. You'll still be the beautiful, good-hearted Kae Il I know. But promise me, you'll never fall for any single guy again, okay? I will never cry again in return. I promise." She patted herself while tears keep on falling from her eyes. She have to move on. She needs to.

V (Tae Hyung's) POV

Tss. The devil finally came. "Hi Jagiyaaaa. What took you so long?" I asked her. Hasn't she hear me? Then why won't she answer? Tssk. "Ohh. Look at that, Jagiya! Wanna ride?" I asked her again pointing my finger in the air referring to the Namsan Cable Car above us, meters away, still no response. Tssk! What's wih her today?

"Uhm, V.." She asked. But she's looking in another direction. Seriously? Does anyone have the same name as me? No. 'Coz I'm unique. Tssk.

"What, Jagiya?"

"I'm really not feeling okay today. I'm sorry that I made you wait here for about an hour. I deserve your hates." It's good that you know! Aiish.

"It's okay jagiya. Uhm. So, wanna ride in that cool transporter hanging on the lines?" I smiled. She nodded. Tssk.

Later..

We entered the car, only the two of us. So there's still a lot of space inside but I stayed close to her. She's enjoying the view outside. Is she?

Great silence filled the whole area in which urged me to think of some cheesy moves again. Perfect! Since the scene is quite romantic. Yeah, the bright lights of Seoul is really attractive under the night sky. Which I think, caught her whole attention that she never looked at me from the moment we got in here.

She's resting her hands now on the pole positioned horizontally beside the window and I went behind her back. Standing, I also put my right hand where her right hand is as well as my left. Is she really mesmerized to the view? Knowing her, if I do this, she'll quickly react or even slap me. Hah! Such a bird brain who fell in love easily.

I lowered my head and rested it on her right shoulder..

"Jagiyaa.. Saranghae." I whispered into her ears. Tssk. As if.

Still, she didn't respond. I slowly moved my arms from the pole to her waist. The next thing I knew, I was hugging her.

Kae Il's POV

Weird. But I felt guilty for feeling this way. I liked it when he hugged me, reminds me of those memories we left at Jeju. I glanced at my watch, 7:06pm. The exact time I said "yes" to him. It was 7:06 when he started to feel victory for slowly succeeding on his plan. Does it show that I'm weak?