Chapter 4: I Hate You, Blondie

Kae Il's POV

I ran as fast as I could. I entered the guidance counselor's office, still trying to catching my breath. I saw the guidance counselor sitting at the corner of the room, and I bowed to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sir. What can I do for you?" I asked.

"I need you to talk to Mr. Kim Tae Hyung before the day ends or else you will do a community service next week, and it's a WHOLE WEEK. You don't like it, do you? Talk to him and settle what you need to settle. I can't handle my anger whenever I see that boy. You're the president; be responsible. You may go now," he ordered.

Hearing that name, Kim Tae Hyung, makes me go insane. I hate him. Why is it that our decent, calm, well-mannered guidance counselor can't handle his anger whenever he sees him? I guess they've already encountered, but for what reason? Hmph. Maybe he was reported last year to the guidance office. Poor boy.

Kriiiiing!!!

The bell rang the second time. I need to go to Ryeongmun Building. I hope our teacher will understand why I am late.

Jin's POV

It's time already. Why isn't she here yet? I saw her early in the morning wearing her school uniform. Did she got into an accident somehow? No way.

I was deep in my thoughts when suddenly..

"Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry, Miss Kim. I'm late," she bowed and went straight to her chair. I wonder why she's sweating.

"Okay, class, since everyone is present, I want you to group yourselves into five. We will have our first activity in painting class. After you're done grouping, I'll tell you what to do. I'm giving you thirty seconds," Miss Kim ordered.

The class immediately became noisy. I got my hopes up to talk to her, so I went to their place and asked, "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm a transfer student here. I know you don't know me well, but can I be a part of your gro-," I told her friend I met yesterday, Jin Hee, but I stopped as soon as I heard a classmate approach Kae Il and yell, "Kaye, let's be in the same group. I am Ju Kyung and these are Ha Ni and Soo An. Kamsahamnida~."

I don't know what to say to Jin Hee. "Ah, never mind," I bowed and walked away. I saw Jin Hee's facial expression; she's not happy with her group mates either.

I find another group and that was it. I failed to talk to my crush. The teacher told us what to do and we obeyed until class ended.

Third Person's POV

After the painting class, Kae Il and Jin Hee went to the water fountain. While walking, Kae Il saw V, who was talking to Jungkook under the white mini-house near them. She excused herself and walked towards V's direction.

"Hi. Can I borrow your friend?" she asked Jungkook.

"Miss president? U-u-um, sure," he looked at V glaring at her.

"No, I won't go with you, neither will I talk to you," V growled, giving her a death glare.

"Then I'll stay here," she sat on the at the bench in front of the two.

"Okay, I'll give you some space. Bye, guys. Enjoy." Jungkook said awkwardly, smiling to V.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jungkook left about ten minutes ago, but the awkward silence dominated their conversation until Kae Il broke it.

"Um, Mr. Kim, I'm so-" she didn't finished her sentence yet because V cut her off.

"Do you know what happened yesterday?" he asked her.

"Yeah, the slap-thing. It's-"

"Do you know that I got scolded by the guidance counselor at the office yesterday? Hm, your hand bled, and it was my fault? Wow. What's happening to the world today? You know what? I used to forget what happened yesterday until you showed up again. Aish. I know you're here to apologize. Sorry, I won't accept it. Get lost!"

"Am I really that bad to you? I'm here to say sorry and I mean it. I don't care if you won't accept it." She said and walked away.

"It seems that I failed to settle this thing with you. I guess we'll be doing community service next week." She thought.

Kae Il went to the guidance counselor's office. She's honest, so she told him what happened. As expected, she and V were scheduled to go to Jeju Island next week for community service. Little did they know, Jin overheard them as he passed by the office. His face looked pale. To be honest, he didn't feel bad for her. He was jealous.

-end of chapter-