Chapter 8 : Ji Min, Waeyo?!

Jin's POV

I saw her. With... him? They're heading towards the coliseum, and he's.. he's holding her arm?! I feel extremely jealous, but that's only a light way of putting it. I want to barge between them and steal her hand from him. I know it sounds selfish, but I want to be with her so badly. Why is this happening to me? I'm her classmate, I'm her neighbour, I'm the one who saw her first! I even helped her when her hand bled. Well, actually that was Jin Hee, but that doesn't matter. Why didn't I do anything for us to get closer before? We're supposed to be saying "Hi" and "Hello" to each other now. We're even supposed to be smiling to each other. Why is fate playing me over? Why must I be unfortunate?

I stood there as I waited for them to come out from the coliseum. I wanted, no, needed to know what they were doing. Aish~, what if V already confessed?

Third Person's POV

Kae Il told V that he should never get his hopes up because he's just a friend in her eyes. V didn't argue anymore and started to joke around with her.

After 15 minutes.

Kae Il and V finally went out from the coliseum as if nothing happened. V saw Jin and winked at him, telepathically commending him for his amazing poem skills. V brought her to Jin, and they greeted each other and exchanged smiles. Jin couldn't stand seeing them together so he left the two and bid them goodbye. After Jin left, Kaye also left V to go to see her bestfriend, who seemed to have something else to say when V dragged her away.

(V) Tae Hyung's POV

First plan: FAIL. This girl is too innocent. Why didn't she fall for my voice? My charms? My face? Maybe I should put on more eyeliner? Aish, I didn't care. She'd fall for me soon. I'd break her heart soon. I'd be laughing soon. Ha, I could feel it already. If Jin's poem didn't help, I guess I'd need Ji Min's support. I need him to get as close to her as possible. We'd see who was gonna win, bird brain.

I walked to our classroom; I could see the troubled and worried faces on my way. I didn't know the reason, so I didn't mind them. Jungkook surprised me from behind. I thought he would ask me about what happened to my plan, but I was baffled by what he told me.

"Ji Min was rushed to the hospital a while ago. He almost attempted suicide! Good thing he was spotted by the guards; they immediately called the ambulance," he said anxiously.

"What? Why? When? Where? How?" I asked in fear. Oh my gosh. He's a good friend. He's a good guy. Why would any suicidal thoughts cross his mind?! I had a bad feeling.

"Yeah, he almost attempted suicide. The guard said that he saw Ji Min at Shingchangdom Building on the rooftop. Ji Min was bawling his eyes out. He looked at the guard and was about to jump. Luckily, the guard moved quickly and pulled him off the edge. They both landed on the floor, but Ji Min's head hit a chair. It bled and the guard took him downstairs. I really am a bad cousin. I didn't look after him; maybe being a transferee was just too much for him." Jungkook said. I wonder what happened. Ji Min couldn't die. He needed to live. He had to. "Where's Jin, by the way?" he asked me.

"Uhm, I don't know. I saw him awhile ago, but he left. Maybe he's at the hospital," I rubbed the back of my neck. I still can't believe what happened to Ji Min.

Jungkook left to call his parents and tell them what happened. I proceeded to my chair; I was extremely shocked by what has happened and I needed to sit dwn and recollect my thoughts. I hope he's fine. But.. why? It's obviously something extremely serious.

~ Flashback (five years ago) ~

I was ten years old.

"I want to die~! Huhu, I want to die! My true parents left me! I want to die!" I screamed and cried in an open field.