15 || Everyone can fall

Beginne am Anfang

-Thanks! I'll do my best – Zhenya wrote.

-How's the schedule going so far? – She asked.

-It could go better – I send.

-Why? Is there something wrong? – Zhenya replied.

-Let's say that everyone is mad at me – I wrote.

-Oh, but we are good now. They shouldn't be mean – Zhenya wrote.

[Heart Emoji]

-Hmm, but what I did is very wrong – I admitted.

-It was, but I believe this won't happen again – Zhenya texted.

[Happy face emoji]

-Thanks for the cheers, flower – I replied.

-I'll always be here for you – Zhenya wrote down.

[Heart Emoji]

-I got to go, but if you need something just call, okay? – Zhenya wrote.

-I will, thanks! I love you – I answered.

[Heart Emojis]

-I love you more, prince! – Zhenya replied.

[Kiss & heart Emoji]

I looked around the room after texting with Zhenya, I shoved my phone inside my jean's pocket, and then stared at everyone inside the room; they are looking at me, everyone looks so serious which made me feel very nervous.

-Don't worry, I'm not that mad – Vernon said while patting my back.

-Hmm, I fucked up – I sighed.

-You did, but not everyone is that pissed off at you – Joshua said while smiling.

-Exactly, everyone makes mistakes – Jeonghan added while trying to cheer me up.

-Who's mad? – I asked.

-Hmm, a lot of hyungs – Vernon said. -Woozi-hyung, Mingyu, Dino, DK-hyung, and Minghao too – He added.

-Great – I said while holding my hair a bit frustrated.

-You shouldn't feel bad, after all, Zhenya already forgive you – Jeonghan said.

-Yes, and you did explain what happened – Joshua said while looking at me concerned.

-It doesn't matter to them – I said while looking at Minghao and Mingyu who were talking.

-I know it's hard, Minghao-hyung is your best friend – Vernon said. -But, hyung, you should remember that he liked Zhen too – He claimed.

-Yeah, you are right – I said. -I'll be in my room – I added while turning around but Joshua and Vernon took my arms.

-The concert is close, so we have to practice – Jeonghan claimed.

-Yes, and you can't just go and cry to your room – Vernon joked.

-Yah! I wasn't planning on crying – I complained.

-Hmm, sure – Joshua said while rolling his eyes.

Everyone got on their places while they kept on eyeing me, Vernon is right next to me so I can't run away from here. Gradually, the rest of the members started to gather around to the center of the room; Minghao took his place in front of me, and he didn't even bother to say "hello".

-Let's get it! – Hoshi said happily while getting inside the room with Wonwoo by his side.

-Guys, let's give it all for this concert – Seungcheol said happily.

-Yes – Everyone said excitedly at the same time.

-Hey, don't feel bad – Vernon said while cluttering my hair. -Everyone makes mistakes, hyung – He smiled at me.

-I'll try to, thanks – I smiled back.

-Zhenya's POV-

A while ago you talked with Cho and she gave you two dumbs up after accepting to be part of her collaboration with your company with Rain, she was actually very happy you decided to be part of it.

You are very creative and you've been working in different parts of the fashion world, and this time Cho gave you the opportunity to be part of her fashion collaboration here in Seoul. Plus, she wants you to design the next line with her, which is a big opportunity for you.

Even if everything was going great on your side, the fact that Jun isn't getting a good vibe from the rest of the members makes you worry, after all, they should be really united and you already forgive him.

Without hesitating you send a text to DK, you didn't want him to answer right away, but you just want him to see it and realize that they are doing everything wrong.

-I already talked with Jun, he apologized and he feels so bad for what he did. No one should be mad at him, he's part of your team and your family, and no matter what he did... because now we are okay, and I believe in him – You wrote down, then you sent it to him.

He did wrong, but this shouldn't be a way of punishing him. He's having struggles to believe in himself, and I'm afraid this will affect him more than it should.