March 14, 2028

It's his birthday. It's Iris' husband, Nora's father's, Cisco and Caitlin's best friend's, Dr. Wells' creation, The Flash's, birthday. He would be turning 36 right now if he were there.

Barry had disappeared 4 years ago. Leaving his wife and daughter behind to keep them safe. He said he'd do anything to keep them safe. He meant it.

Nora and Iris made a tradition every year since he left. Nora, being 7 almost 8, is still heart broken.

"Mommy? Are you ready?" Nora asked as she knocked on Iris' and Barry's bedroom door. Iris slept in their bed every night, still smelling the smell of his bare body.

"Hi honey. Yeah. Come in." Iris fake smiled because of the pain.

"Okay." Nora smiled. She hopped onto the bed and snuggled to her mom.

Iris wrapped her arm around Nora tightly. Nora being her rock, she couldn't cry. Not right now.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear daddy. Happy birthday to you!" Sang Iris and Nora as iris stared at hers and Barry's save the date picture.

"You'll start sweetie." Iris whispered to Nora. Nora nodded.

"Happy birthday daddy! I miss you so much! Mommy always tells me funny stories about you and her growing up together. I realized that we're actually a lot alike! Don't worry, I've been practice throwing lightning a lot, do I'll be ready for the metas. I love you daddy. Please come back to us soon." Nora sighed at the end.

Iris squeezed Nora as Nora looked up at iris.

"Go mommy." She whispered.

"Hi Barry, we miss you so so so much. Everything feels different without you here protecting us from the metas and people out for us. You were and still are our favorite flash. Nora is growing up so fast. She looks just like you. It's quiet here without you and Nora singing your musicals. I would do anything to get you back here with us. I love you to infinity Barry Allen. Please come back to me." Iris sniffled.

"Let's go have breakfast." Nora said as she got out of bed.

"Okay I'll be down in a second." Iris smiled.

Nora left. Iris was alone in a room full of everything Barry.

"Dear God, wherever Barry is, please keep him safe. Do anything you can to help him and get him out of wherever he went. Please bring him back to us." Iris cried praying to god.

Iris walked up to a picture of Barry with Nora on his neck in the woods as they were exploring. "I love you Honey." Iris presses a kiss on the glass. "I'll keep her safe. Don't worry." Iris whispered.

She walked down stairs and tried to stay positive. She didn't do well.

She made Barry's famous birthday pancakes for her and Nora.

"I love you mommy." Nora smiled a barry smile.

"I love you nora." Iris smiled.