Bench Press

Requested by NicoleLisboa4

Barry was in the lofts new workout room. They had lived in the loft for a while but decided to do some more remodeling now.

Barry was bench pressing heavy weights in his low CCPD tank top. (A/n No one freak out) When iris walked in.

"Hey babe." Iris smiled brightly as she Waltzed in with a spring in her step. "Hey." Barry smiled back as he put the weight down. "How do you do that with such ease?" Iris laughed and walked over. "Well I've been practicing. As you can see." Barry laughed as iris walked.

"How's work been going with this whole new case?" Iris asked as she tangled her fingers in his hair. She smiled down at him and hugged her top part of him as he was still sitting down and she was standing.

"It's been pretty good. I missed it at the CCPD. I feel so much more useful." Barry beamed up at iris. "You look so cute." Iris giggled as she hugged Barry tighter. "Aww. You're cute too." Barry laughed and hugged her tightly.

"If you want to have some fun tonight, you should get finished up in her yeah?" She said as she started backing up. "As in fun...." Barry smirked. "Yes I mean watching the cooking channel while eating brownies, so stop teasing and take a shower. You sweat A LOT." Iris laughed as she walked out. "The perfect wife." Barry said to himself and smiled.