Deaf

When you accuse people and you're the one that's completely wrong, ya feel pretty stupid.

Y/n and Barry had just broken up and decided to be friends. It was mutual.

Barry had already gotten with another he knew before. He would tell you about her but just that her name was Noel. He said she was sweet and you should meet. Of course that hasn't happened yet because Barry forgets everything.

But one day y/n was walking by CCPD when she saw Barry and Noel outside the doors. They were kissing each other as Barry was going to work. Y/n wondered where Noel worked.

But she was upset seeing Barry and Noel all kissy with each other when her and Barry had just broken up. But she has to let him make decisions himself.

Y/n decided she should meet Noel when Barry left. She wanted to finally meet her.

"Hello? I'm y/n!" Y/n said walking right behind Noel. She kept calling out that she wanted to meet her and she knew Barry.

"Hello? Anything?" Y/n asked again as Noel kept walking off to the distance.

Y/n thought she was just being a girl and ignoring other girls.

"Hey bar." Y/n smiled as she went to her work in CCPD. "Hey y/n!" Barry said so happily. Being with Noel made him happy.

"So I saw you and your new girlfriend." Y/n said sheepishly.

"Oh you did? That was Noel. You guys should meet." Barry smiled and nodded.

"I tried to meet her. I called out her name and she deliberately didn't turn back? She was icing me." Y/n said annoyed.

"It's not like that." Barry said getting defensive.

"No! That's exactly what it is. You probably told her not to talk to me. Is that it?" She asked getting agitated.

"Y/n..." Barry started but she cut him off.

"Why Barry? Aren't we still friends? Why would she ignore me." She said loudly throwing her arms.

"Y/n Noel's deaf!" Barry came right out and said it before it got worse.

"Oh." Is all she said before she turned red.

"You didn't know. It's okay." Barry said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." She said silently.

"It's fine y/n promise." Barry hugged her.

Being wrong sucks. Especially in this case.