On your lap

You were talking to Barry about something very important when he got side tracked.

"He said 'I didn't give him the story he needed' can you believe that!" You were complaining to your boyfriend Barry about your job. He was just staring at you with a blank look on his face.

"Barry?" Your asked waving in his face. "Huh what?" He asked as he looked around. "Uhh you were zoned out." He laughed a little. "Hmm, I just got a lot on my mind. I need a breather." Barry sighed and rubbed his face.

"Aww babe, it's okay." You smiled and caressed your fingers on his cheeks. "I hope so." Barry smiled lightly. "I'm coming on there." You laughed and got up from your seat at the table and went to Barry on the other side of the table.

"Ahh." Barry smiled as you sat on his lap. He moved his legs to get you comfortably on his lap. It made you jump a little when Barry put his arms around your stomach. He put his head on your shoulder and smiled at you and said "you like that." He said after you got adjusted on his crotch. "Mmhmm." You sighed and closed your eyes.

You rested your head on Barry's chest and turned it to lay on him. He loved the feeling of you on him. He wanted to take a breather and just enjoy his life for once and you made that.

"I love you Barry Allen." You smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you too Y/N Y/L/N soon to be Allen." Barry teased and kissed your neck and smiled on it. You just hugged him and settled into his warmth.