Oh what a beautiful morning

Iris PoV
Me and Barry were laying in our bed at the loft on a warm October morning. We have been having issues lately with time management and when we can have time with each other. Mostly Barry is having this problem.

I slightly open one eye to see if my husband is awake. He is laying shirtless on his back, hands behind his head, elbows out, and head staring at the ceiling.

Barry is always out most the night putting away meta villains that just never sleep. So he's always out and I feel like I don't get my barry allen in bed.

I opened my eyes and yawned out loud. Barry's head immediately snapped to look at me and smile. "Good morning sweetie." Barry whispered and pressed a kiss on my lips. I always did love his morning kisses.

"Morning babe." I smiled back. "What's day is it?" I asked looking at the clock that read 9:36 am. "Saturday." Barry answered.

"Hmm." I hummed. "What do you want to do today?" Barry asked stretching his arms out. "I don't know. I just want to touch you." I sighed.

I had a very long week at CCPN. And Barry's long week at CCPD and star labs can help us relax. "If You rub my shoulders, I'll rub yours." I sighed out and looked behind my shoulders.

"Deal." Barry said jumping for joy. "But sweetie, you don't have to rub my shoulders, your hands are already cramped from working on articles everyday." Barry considered.

"Whatever you want babe." I closed my eyes and slumped my back as he started to massage my back with his large, strong hands.

One thing, out of a lot of things, that I live about Barry, is his hands. They are so much bigger than mine. Like when he's holding my phone his hand completely wraps around it. My fingers barely even get to each side.

And whenever we are in public, he will wrap his arm around my hip strongly to make it known that I'm his. And I love that protectiveness.

I heard a faint sound cone from Barry's mouth. It was humming. And I knew the song. He was singing "oh what a beautiful morning" from Oklahoma the musical.

"Oh what a beautiful morning. Oh what a beautiful day. I've got a beautiful feeling. Everything's going my way." I sang as I looked back at barry. He was dumbstruck by hearing me sing so on tune, and in sync with his voice.

"That was beautiful." Barry couldn't stop smiling. "Thank you." I blushed. "I heard you humming it. And I love that song." I smiled.

"Chicks and ducks and geese better scurry. When I take you out in the surrey. When I take you out in the surrey with the fringe on top... the wheels are yellow the apoltry brown. The dashboards genuine leather. They got 4 windows you can pull right down in case there's change in the weather! Two bright sidelight's winking and blinking
Ain't no finer rig I'm a-thinking.
You can keep your rig if you're thinkin' 'at I'd keep to swap.
Fer that shiny, little surrey with the fringe on the top!" Barry sang as he swayed Me side to side.

"Thank you for being the best husband ever." I smiled up at him. "Of course." Barry kisses my head. "I love when we sing old musicals." I laughed. He laughed too and had that sparkle in his eye when he knew he loved me the most. "Thank you for solving our problem." I sighed.

"Which one." Barry asked. "The time one. How we don't get much time alone. We just fixed it." I sighed and cling to his chest.