Glasses

Requested by NicoleLisboa4 !

"Hey." Barry said as he sat in his and iris' loft. Barry had recently lost his memory. Thanks to cisco. But they were trying to help his kind soul.

"Hey babe." Iris sighed as she walked in. "Why are you...wearing glasses?" She asked kind of intrigued. She thought he looked hot. "Well not that you don't look sexy, wait did I just say that? No you don't. Well not to be mean but-" Iris rambled in awe.

"I have horrible eye sight." Barry said simply. "Barry has bad eyesight?" Iris asked herself. "I do." Barry smiled and took off the glasses. "Since when?" Iris asked as Barry walked up to her and wrapped their arms around each other.

"Well since Like 2 years ago." Barry said obviously. "Well I never knew that." She smiled in a devilish way. "Why do you look aroused?" Barry asked at iris. "You just look super hot in glasses babe." Iris smirked. "Oh really?" Barry teased.

"Yeah," iris smiled. "Do you want to do something with all that....excitement?" Barry asked. "Well that would be like cheating because your not the other really hot Barry." Iris sighed. "But I really would love to do that with you it's just wrong to my actual boyfriend." Iris sighed.

"I guess it would be." Barry modded. "But we can still do this." Iris said as she pressed her lips on his. Barry's hands roamed around her body. Mostly her butt.

She jumped at the sudden movements from him. She moaned to him and her kissed harder. She started to grind on the front of him. Ya know. There.

Barry moaned also at her touch. She put her hand in his pants to feel him. "Ooooh you're like wood." Iris smiled in the kiss. Barry moaned in response. "Wait." Barry backed away. Iris's hand still in his pants. He looked down and she turned pink.

"Sorry." Iris laughed a little. "Why are you doing this with me and not the other "hot Barry." He asked. "Well I just wanted you. And you look hot with glasses soooo." Iris smiled. "Fine by me." Barry smirked and they kept kissing.