Picture prompt

Barry basically only wears converse. Or vans. He wears sneakers everyday with jeans a sweater or a button down. Iris loves his look every morning.

Barry took Nora to the mall to shop for some shoes because she needed some. They went into the converse store and Barry went to heaven.

He had already had 6 pairs of different kind of converse. But he made today all about his little girl. "Nora let's buy you some sneakers. Here try these on." Barry handed her a size 2 in girls converse.

"Thanks daddy. I look just like you!" She giggled as she put them on to try. "Yeah you do!" Barry smiled as he bent down to see if they sit. "I like them daddy but can I get a different color?" She asked looking up at him.

"Yes you may Nora." Barry said as he picked out purple, red, yellow, and white. "I like the red. It reminds me of your suit." She whispered not giving away his identity as the flash.

"Aww thanks sweetie." Barry kisses her cheek as he laced them up. "You want them?" He asked looking at the price tags.

"Yeah I do!" She smiled and jumped. "Great let's get 'em." Barry smiled and picked her up to take them off and get them in the box.

They payed and left.

"Oh no what did you get her." Iris said worried because she knows her husband buys stuff he doesn't need. "Just some converse." Barry said as he held them up.

"Aww they're cute." She smiled and hugged them.

"Good work." She pumped Barry's fist.