Period

You cancelled your plans with your boyfriend Barry and he was confused why.

He came speeding into your apartment seeing you draped on the couch with blankets heating pads medicine and pads rappers everywhere. He was a little confused but he saw you a sleep and tired.

You woke up from hearing him walk in. "Nooo, what are you doing here?" You asked groggy. "Well you cancelled on dinner so i knew something was up, what exactly is up?" He asked looking around at the mess.

"Barrrrryyyy. Please just-" you said about to cry from your annoying emotions. "Wait." Barry started. "Wait what?" You asked closing your eyes. "Do you have your period?" Barry asked kneeling down at the couch. You nodded lightly and he chuckled a little. "I'd rather you not laugh." You said as you tried to slap him as you swung your hand. "I'm sorry, but I'm laughing because you didn't tell me." Barry said with a little smile on his face.

"Because it's embarrassing. We don't even fart in front of each other, let alone this." You said as you bogged laughed. "Well if you want I could break the barrier right now?" Barry slyly grinned at you and you pushed on his chest and crunched your face. He knew you meant no. "Not right now." You replied laughing a little.

"I'll get you comfort foods." Barry speed out and cane back with ice cream nuts Nutella peanut butter chips Carmel chocolate sushi and some dark chocolate. "Thanks, love you," you smiled. "Right back at you." Barry smiled.