i guess they stay pt.2

Start from the beginning

She just looked at me with eyes filled with wonder and excitement at the same time. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me before she started to giggle, at what you ask i dont know. She climbed off of keh and scurried up the stairs making me smiled withing 3 minutes she climbed back down the stairs. Dragging a couple pictures, a tee shirt, and a Winnie the Pooh stuffed bear. Shes adorable i wonder if she knows who i really am. That would mean she was a VERY smart girl if she did considering shes only seen me once before, but rih did say she had a picture of me and a video of my voice so maybe she does know. She stood infront of me leaning on my knees for support.

You in my pooh she said giggling as she pocked my cheeks. Im in love i thought as she smiled and played with my cheeks. I smiled and she looked at me and she has the same smile i do. Wow i thought. She took one of the pictures and showed it to me.

Mommy mermaid she said smiling down at the picture and then pointed at my tummy. Me was in mommy she says kissing my flat tummy. Why do you think im your mommy i asked out of curiosity, she looked at me and her face immediatly dropped her eyes filled to the brim with tears and seeing this made me so sad. No baby dont cry im just asking i say as i kiss her tears away.

I know u momma cause momma mermaid and you mermaid u got long pretty hair like mermaid and me like honey she says as she puts her head in my neck

I know u momma cause momma mermaid and you mermaid u got long pretty hair like mermaid and me like honey she says as she puts her head in my neck. Im not a mermaid i said confused and she looked at me yes u are u like water, u in water ALOT me in water alot. U 'n me got mermaid hearts she says and smiles playing with my cheeks. Im your mommy im so happy to meet you Feleci i said and pecked her lips. Daddy me found mommy she says and kissed my eyes. I love you i said putting my head in her little neck, she looked at me and kissed my forehead me yuh you too mommy she said then she got the bear and gave it to me. It started to play and i watched her facial expressions change from happy to soft and loving and gushy just as i am when i feel soft n things. She act just like me then the part came where i said dont nobody mess wit my baby then i attacked her in kisses and she started laughing damn she even laugh just like me except she got rihs accent but im not suprised. She then handed me a picture and said bootyful which made me snicker.

Mommy you really pretty she said as she held on to me for dear life. When it was time for me and keh to go we all agreed shes gonna stay with me as a tester for 3 weeks. She wouldnt let go and when rih tried to pull her off of me she started to scream and cry, so we just agreed shes gonna stay for a month. Ok mommas baby are you ready to meet all your sisters she got sad as i sat in the car with her on my lap a tear fell down her face. Whats wrong Mi Amor keh asked and kissed the palms of her little hands. Momma dont forget 'bout me she said and kissed my nose before going to sleep in my arms. I cant live without her i thought.