Chapter 28

Vote.
——————————————————————
                                London

My eyes shot open as I looked at my surroundings. I was chained to a table. The metal cuffs around my wrists held a powerful force against my hands. I tried to break out of them but I had no strength, I couldn't even interact with my other side. I felt like a normal human.

I moved my legs as I felt the soreness between them. What happened to me? Where am I? Thoughts roamed my mind as I started to cry. The cold surrounded my body as I started to shiver. I felt weak. It felt like I was back at home.

"MOMMY!" I heard Royalty scream but she was no where in the distance.

"ROYALTY?! WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled as I tried to break from the chains but I couldn't. I screamed in anger as I tried and tried but nothing helped. I just sobbed, I felt worthless. I had no idea where my daughter was, and she needs me.

Mixed emotions filled my body as I thought of Jahseh. My heart felt shattered, the person I loved and trusted the most brought me harm. My world felt like it was crashing by the second.

I felt someone caress my cheek as immediately turned my head the other way. I heard a deep chuckle as I turned my head towards the person. It was Dwayne.

"Feisty one." He said with a smile as I tried to free my hands.

"Oh, those. They deactivate any benefit you have or power." He said as I grunted.

"Who are you?! Where's my daughter?" I asked as he thought.

"Who- oh shit Rory." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Her name is Royalty you stupid fuck." I said as I mugged him. He put his hands up in defense.

"My bad love." He approached me once again caressing my face with his hands. "I got to have you to myself last night. No wonder why my son gave you a child, I didn't want to pull out either."

I immediately felt disgusted and dirty, I wanted to die right then and there. I just wanted Jahseh right now, but I knew that was the last person to call for help.

Everything felt as if it was going in slow motion. I wanted to just curl up in a box but I couldn't, I had a daughter I had to look out for.

"I honestly don't give a fuck about what you did to me, tell me where my daughter is. I'll do anything you ask. Where is she?" I said as he shrugged.

"I have no idea actually." He said as I felt my anger raise.

"I swear if she's hurt I'll fucking kill you." I said with anger.

"Is that a threat?" He asked with a challenging look.

"It's a promise." I said making sure to look in his eyes.

There's one thing that made my Bambelic come out, and that's Royalty in danger. He gave me a slight nod as he circled around me. I wanted to rip his neck open.

"He didn't kill you. How childish of him." He said as I could tell his thoughts were wandering.

"You made him do that, didn't you?" I said to him as he chuckled.

"That was all Jahseh, he's one crazy motherfucker." He paused giving me a blank expression.

"You're a Bambelic, of course he never cared. I can hear Cleo now trying to warn you." He said as I scuffed. My head snapped towards the door as Harmony came walking in.

She hugged Dwayne giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You sick bitch." I told her as she looked at me with sorrow. She mouthed something but I didn't understand.

"What are we going to do with her master?" Harmony said as he smirked.

"Jahseh should be here any minute to kill her, could you get him actually. Bring her daughter in to watch as well." He said as my heart dropped. Harmony hesitated but nodded as she walked out of the room.

"Maybe I won't kill you, you can be used for something else." He said as he laid a kiss on my neck. I squirmed in discomfort as he laughed. "I was playing, you can die I really don't care.

All of a sudden a man came in with Royalty as she babbled to him.

"ROY!" I yelled as her eyes landed on me.

"HAI MOMMY!" She said with a smile. I let out a breath as a tear went down my face. She's safe.

Jahseh came in after him as his eyes glowed a yellow. I felt my heart beat fast, he wasn't here with a good intention. A knife laid my his side as I mouthed 'Fuck you'. He gave me a smirk and walked over to Dwayne giving him a hug.

My mind reminisced to when he set me up. That's the guy he was sitting the at the diner, that's how Dwayne knew me. That's how I knew him. They fucking plotted on me.

No.

————————————————————
Next chapter might be the ending :)

~Myniah⚜️~