Chapter 20

Vote.
—————————————————————
London

I ran over to the phone snatching it out of his hand.

"And who the fuck are you?" I said into the phone as I pushed Jahseh back who was currently trying to grab it.

"London really, it's not like tha-" I immediately cut him off.

"Not like WHAT?! What bitch did you knock up this time huh? Harmony?!" I said as he started to laugh.

"Since shit is funny maybe Saleh should come back." I said out of anger as he laughed louder.

"Baby, that's my little sister." He said as he walked over to me kissing me on the cheek. He grabbed the phone out of my hand with a smile.

I rolled my eyes as I grunted out of embarrassment. Royalty giggled as she kicked her feet.

"Mommy's a dumbasss." He dragged out tickling her as she laughed.

"I'm sorry Victoria, I'll talk to you later okay?" He said into the phone as he hung up.

He picked up royalty as he cooed at her "it's time for someone's bottle." He said as he walked out of the room.

I sat on the bed feeling like a complete dick head.

                                 Jahseh

                           2 weeks later

"Please tell her we're not getting this house." Stokeley ranted as London scuffed.

"Poke this house is a smart house, has 8 bedrooms, and a big ass pool." She stated as Stokeley rolled his eyes. I understands that he wanted to be close to Harmony, this house was only 3 hours away though.

"Our house had 20 bedrooms." He mumbled as I cut them off.

"You like the house?" I asked London as she smiled with Roy in her hand.

"Then it's settled. I'll have mom move in next door tomorrow." I stated as they nodded. They sat over on the couch as I walked over to the real estate agent.

"How much is the house again?" I asked as he smiled.

"1.4 million sir." He said as I nodded. The house was move in ready so we didn't need any furniture, it even had a nursery for Royalty.

"I'd like to pay the full mortgage right now." I said as he nodded rapidly.

"Of course! Card or cash sir." I brought out my card as he then brought out a bulky ass phone with a card slit on the side.

"I have a chip." I said out of aggravation as he nodded.

"Oh of course." He said bringing out another with a card insert. I inserted my card as it dinged letting him know it was 'approved' .

"Have a good day and enjo-" 

"Just get the fuck outtt." I said as he nodded quickly walking out of the house.

I walked over to London as I grabbed her face bringing her lips to mine.

"It's ours." I said as she smiled in excitement.

"Really?" She said as I nodded.

"AAAAAA!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as Royalty covered her ears.

"Dada." She said reaching her hands out for me as I laughed taking her into my arms.

All of a sudden London fell to the floor as Stokeley laughed with his red eyes glaring. She quickly broke out of it as she used her hand fueling fire at Stokeley as she laughed. Her eyes flashed purple as she smirked.

He quickly ran out of the way as he froze London's hand. She put her hand on a boiling temperature as it turned into water.

"Ay ay! This is why we can't have nice shit." I said as I scuffed walking away.

I let Royalty down on the kitchen floor as she crawled around. She was born a month ago but was at a 9 month growth rate. Time was going fast which scared London to death. We still didn't know how to slow it down. Me and Cleo worked on it everyday.. I want more time with my daughter.

I looked down at her as I smiled. I kneeled down with her as I looked at her outfit in awe.

"You're so cute mamass." I dragged out shaking her lightly as she laughed.

She went on her knees again but began to  straighten them

"L-LONDON!" I yelled as she immediately ran in.

"What?" She replied as I pointed over at Royalty.

We both started at her as she let her hands off of the ground standing, she stumbled a little as she took a step. London gasped as she ran over. Royalty began to walk as she clapped her hands.

"My babyyy." London dragged out as she teared up. She picked her up as she kissed her repeatedly. She started to cry as I walked over hugging them both in my arms.

"She's only a month old Jah." She sniffed as I wiped her tears.

"I know, we'll have time with her." I said as she nodded.

"Promise?" She said looking up at me with innocent eyes.

"Promise."

—————————————————————
🤓

~Myniah~