Chapter 4

Vote.

                                Jahseh

"You fucking IDIOT!" I yelled at Stokeley as he looked down. I should've killed him right then and there.

"Jahseh, it's not right." He said as he continued to look ashamed.

It was currently midnight and London was asleep in his room. I love Stokeley, we've been through a lot, but it's dumb shit he does like this. His disloyalty is outrageous.

"When her family slaughtered my mother was that right? Grow the fuck up." I said as he looked up at me with an annoyed look.

"We both know how your mother was. Cleo was reckless, she got what was coming for her. She knew it too." He said as I felt the heat in my face.

My fangs came out as I ran towards him. I tumbled him over as I grabbed his neck tightening my hands, I regretted it knowing it was totally useless.. I froze.

"Can you stop trying to fight me." He said as he pushed me off.

"At least I don't have to freeze niggas, pussy." I said still stuck in the same position.

"And? Look at you, you look fucking stupid." He laughed as he mocked my position, I rolled my eyes.

I slowly felt my body come back to normal as Stokeley sat on the couch. I sat next to him as I sighed.

"What are we going to do with her then?" I said as he looked at me.

"Train her." He said.

"Are you dumb?" I said getting an confused look from him. "Do you know what she'll be capable of?"

"You're looking at this as a bad thing, she would be on our side. She's powerful, so are we." He said as I scuffed.

"Me and London are powerful, you just freeze niggas." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Where's my sUpEr SuIt? Head ass." I added on. I laughed as he frowned.

"You know I can make you forget how to breathe." He said with a petty smirk as my face scrunched up.

"Run me my one then. No benefits." I said getting up from the couch as he laughed.

"And I'm the immature one." He said as he got up also pulling up his pants.

5 hours later

"I'm c-cold." London said from the back seat of the car as I gave her a death stare.

"I don't give a fuck, I'm melting." I said as she looked down.

I had the air blowing on A/C. I couldn't stand being around her. Her ancestors put that curse on us a long time ago. When we're near Bambelic, their hearts beat to know danger is coming. When they come into contact with us we become dehydrated and hot as if we're melting. It also meant we're not destined to be with each other, at all.

We turned the corner as we approached the Walmart, we decided to go out grocery shopping since all we had in the house were literally cereal and bags of blood. I can eat regular food but I'd rather have blood since it makes me stronger, Stokeley's a vampire, he has to have blood in his system or he'll die.

We were really here for London, she's a witch so she's basically human. She'll live off of food. She's staying with us and not leaving anyone's sight. She won't need education or friends. So we'll keep her in the house. We didn't tell her this yet, but I don't think she would care. She'll move when I say so.

Stokeley parked the car as everyone got out but London. I knocked on the window as her head shot up. She looked as if she was crying.

"Stop being a bitch, come on." I said through the window as she wiped her eyes and opened the door.