Chapter 26

Vote.
—————————————————————
London

"S-st-stoppp." I laughed as Jahseh tickled me. It was our last day in Dubai and we were currently on our bed acting like fools.

"You know I love you right?" He laughed as he tickled me harder making my giggles uncontrollably.

"Y-Yes, yes I dooo." I dragged out as he smiled. He stopped his actions as he laid down next to me.

"Why do we have to go?" He asked me as he pouted. I palmed his cheek with my hand as I kissed his forehead.

"We have a life to get back to at home. A family.. everything we know is there. This life feels like a fairytale." I said to him as he sighed.

"I love being here with you though." He said giving me a light kiss on my lips and then laying his forehead on mine.

"Baby, you'll be with me for eternity." I told him as his face filled with sadness.

"Yeah..eternity." He repeated blankly as he got up from the bed. I pulled his arm back knowing something was wrong.

"What's wrong? Tell me." I told him as he sat back on the bed.

"London, if anything bad happens, please promise me you'll know I would never intentionally harm you." He paused. "My daughter is my heart, you guys are my world, you know that, right?"

"Yes, Jahseh. I know." I told him as he nodded.

"Then there's nothing to talk about." He said giving me a kiss on my forehead. I nodded softly as he then left out of the room. Of course he would never harm me, why would he say that?

I got a ding on my phone as I grabbed it. I had a iMessage from Stokeley as I quickly tapped on it.

Pokey😈🖤: Wyd?

Me: Nothing hbu?

Pokey😈🖤: At the park with Royalty, she's being annoying. She wants my phone🤦🏽‍♂️

Me: Don't be mean to my baby😂

Pokey😈🖤: ndksoa

Pokey😈🖤: Seeee🙍🏽‍♂️.

Me: 😭😭😭

Pokey😈🖤: She's following me with sticks now😂

Me: Accept her love and affection😍

I closed my phone with a laugh as Jahseh came back in the room. He laid on my stomach as he looked up at me.

"What's so funny?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Oh, nothing. Just poke and royalty." I said to him as he smiled.

"How did we make her?" He said as I laughed.

"I'm pretty sure we remember that." I said as he nodded with a smirk.

"I want another one." He said as he began kissing on my stomach.

"Jahs-"

"Shhh." He mumbled now taking off my underwear. He's dumb if he thinks I'll ever go through that type of labor again.

2 days later

"Ok shorty! Ok shorty! Throw that ass back uh!" Blasted through the speakers as I twerked. Harmony cheered me on as I laughed.

The club was filled with bodies dancing on bodies as people drank from their bottles. We were here since Jahseh wanted a day with Royalty. No, he didn't know I was here.. but I sure he wouldn't care.

"That guy is totally on your dick." Harmony said pointing to him as I looked in his direction. He was brown skin and had eyes that pierced through my soul.

He gave me a smile as I gave him a smirk in return. I looked back at Harmony with a death stare.

"What? You should go over there." She said taking a sip of her blood that she put in a wine bottle.

"Are you trying to get me killed and brought back to life?" I said to her as she chuckled.

"I'm sure X wouldn't have a problem with it. You guys are locked in for sure. Have some fun... don't fuck him or anything." She said giving me a playful push.

"That would be fun...if he couldn't fucking SEE MY MEMORIES!" I yelled over the music as she gritted her teeth.

"I'm just saying..It wouldn't hurt." She said with a shrug.

I don't know who's blood she was drinking but they must've been a idiot. I have someone that can occupy me for hundreds of years, my Jahseh. No one else.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around. It was the man with a bright smile. He looked familiar now that he was close up.

"You look like you're having fun over here. Mind dancing again?" He asked as I did a awkward chuckle.

"Oh, um I'm married." I told him as he smiled.

"I don't see a ring." He said pointing to my finger.

"I-"

"It's nothing personal. I just want to have a good time." He said as I nodded.

A slow r&b song played through the speakers as he grabbed my hips slowly putting me on him. I grinded my hips to the music as he swayed with me. Harmony gave me a 'get the dick' look as I laughed, oh lord.

"I didn't get your name, what was it?" He asked.

"London, and you?" I asked as I felt him chuckle behind me.

"Dwayne."

He whispered in my ear.

————————————————————
IF YOU WANT IT LETS DOOO IT RIDE IT MY PONYYY🤓

~Myniah🖤~