Chapter 7

Requested by misurreal 😌

🔞

Vote.
——————————————————————
London

"Text me, aight?" Saleh said as he looked down at me.

"Of course." I said as he smiled.

"Ay, London?" He said as I turned around.

"Yeah?" He grabbed my face laying a soft kiss on my lips.

I smiled at him before getting out of the car. I walked over to the sidewalk as I wiped my lips. No no no.

I walked behind my old house noticing the ambulance and cops were now gone. I looked into the dark woods as I sighed, I was never scared of the woods at night, but it felt different this time. 

I approached the woods as the leaves crunched under my feet. If only I was a goddamn vampire and could run my ass off. I wasn't scared to go home, he's not going to keep treating me like his baby momma.

I know I can never win a fight against him, but I sure as hell can win an argument. There's a side of me that's totally submissive to him, but the other side just feels like rage.

I heard an howl in the distance making me snap my head. I always heard that when I was in the fort at night though, so it's nothing really new. I continued to walk as my heart beat raised.

I heard multiple footsteps that weren't mine. I quickly turned around coming face to face with a wolf taller than me. It jumped on me as it growled in my face with its spit falling onto my laced shirt.

I looked into it's eyes noticing that their eyes were a glowing yellow. Jahseh. As soon as I knew it was him I didn't feel scared anymore.

"Get off of me Jahseh." I said as his paws were now digging into my skin. I screamed in pain as he began to drag his paws down my body making a big scratch.

"Mine." He said with an extremely deep voice, almost demonic. It's like he was claiming his territory almost.

I watched as he walked back on his four legs, he slowly transformed back into human form without taking his eyes off of me. He soon just had on red shorts and his medal chain. He walked towards me picking me up. Before I knew it we were in his bedroom.

I just laid on his bed not knowing what to do, or what to move. Blood gushed out of me and onto his bed. I watched as Jahseh walked over to me with his yellow eyes.

"Jahseh, this shit is childish you can't fucking claim me." I said as he sat next to me.

"She's bold now?" He smirked as he got closer to me.

I got up holding in the unbearable pain heading for the door only to be grabbed by the waist and pulled back into him. He dragged his lips across my neck as he held me tighter. Chills ran up my spine as he chuckled.

"Saleh?" He questioned lowly as I looked down. I hate that he can just touch me and see what happened.

"Mind your fucking business." I said as I pushed him off.

He looked at me in concentration as his fangs then came out. He pinned me onto the bed as he looked at me with a focused look.

"I'm really tired of your shit London." He said as he grabbed my neck smashing his lips onto mine. I reacted immediately by kissing him back not knowing what the fuck came over me.

He grabbed my thigh putting it around him as he deepened the kiss. My hands explored his back as my blood was now on his chest. He pulled away with the look of lust shown on his face. He put his hands into tore space of my shirt as he ripped it tearing it apart exposing my breast.

He squeezed them lightly with his hand as he gently traced my nipple with his tongue, I let out a small moan as his hands now reverted to my vagina. He didn't hesitate to rip my jeans into two. He brought his lips back to mine as he slid his hand into my underwear gently rubbing against my clit.

"Don't hold back." I whispered into his ear as he smirked nodding his head. What are you doing London.

He ripped my underwear off as well as he did his shorts also. He grabbed my waist aggressively pulling me closer to him.

His lips came to make neck biting it harshly. It felt painful but intertwined with good. He grabbed his dick bringing it to my entrance ramming into me. I moaned loudly as I felt him go deeper and deeper. This is the first time I've been with anyone willingly.

"You wanna kiss on niggas right?" He grunted as he pulled on my hair going faster. My moans began uncontrollable as he hit my g-spot with each stroke.

"N-no." I moaned as my voice went in and out due to Jahseh pounding into me. My eyes began to roll back as my back arched.

He grabbed my neck as he brought his face to mine kissing me deeply. His tongue explored my mouth as my nails scratched his back. My chest was hurting like hell but the pleasure took over.

"Tell me who the fuck you belong to." He said as he went even harder than before. I wish he didn't ask that question, I can barely talk.

"J-Jahsehhh." I moaned loudly as my body filled with ecstasy. He squeezed my thighs as his lips separated letting out a deep groan. My body jerked as I hit an intense orgasm. His strokes became sloppy as I felt his juices flow inside of me. He slowly pulled out of me as he laid next to me.

I wrapped my arms around his torso as he wrapped his arms around me as well. I felt so dumb at the fact the he literally beats the shit out of me. But I felt safe in his arms, right here. I didn't want to move.

"Are you burning?" I asked his as he looked down at me.

"N-no." He stuttered as he looked at his arms. It must've been unusual because I've never heard him stutter before.

My heart wasn't beating fast either, I just had a feeling of butterflies. I grabbed his face lightly placing a passionate kiss on his lips.

"Don't worry about it." I said as I laid my head in his chest. He kissed my forehead as he laid his head on mine. It was just now I noticed we were covered in my blood. But it didn't really matter.

His presence was all I needed.

————————————————————
Y'all throbbing😩?

Or awing🥰?

I don't wanna near none of y'all asses saying "iTs ToO eArLy" , it's my book. I could've made them fuck on the first chapter if I wanted too🙂.

~Myniah~