Chapter 6

C-cleooo🥴

Vote.
————————————————————
London

He laid me down on the living room couch as I cried. He sat next to me as he palmed his head.

"Why didn't you come in the house." He muttered as I hiccuped.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed as I covered my hands with my face.

"You just made it worse for yourself. From now on you have no job, and no contact to the outside. If you do you'll be in the sight of one of my guards. I'm going to call people to secure the house as well." He said as I looked up at him but back down knowing arguing with him was never going to end well. I nodded slightly.

"Go take a fucking shower or something, you're an embarrassment to Bambelic." Jahseh said as he mugged me flashing away. I stood up as I wiped my tears. Maybe he was right.

I limped my way to the stairs as I tried to step but winced from the pain. I held my thigh in my hand rocking back and forth trying to numb it. After that, I tried to take another step but wish I didn't once I heard something pop in my thigh.

"FUCK!" I screamed as I held my thigh even tighter. Even though this was the last person I wanted help from right now, I had no choice. "JAHSEH!" I yelled as he ran from the top of the steps and in front of me in different clothes than before.

"What?" He said in an aggravated tone as he looked down at me. My heart pumped faster as he approached me.

"Something popped." I said as he sighed kneeling down to me. He put his hands up assuring if it was okay to touch me, I nodded as he proceeded to touch my thigh.

He felt around my thighs as his eyes turned yellow concentrating on them. He has a heart which I notice, but try's so hard not to show it. He squeezed them lightly before letting go.

"He tore your hamstring." He said as he stood up.

"Can I go to the hospital, please." I said as he looked down at me. He bended down picking me up once again. It was starting to make me feel helpless. He walked up the stairs and into my guest bedroom. He laid me down as he sat on the bed also.

"Phena alauto." He repeated lowly as he glided his hands over my legs.

"C-can I ask a question?" I asked as he nodded still focusing on what he was doing.

"If you're not an Bambelic witch, what line are you?" I asked as he made eye contact with me.

"Càvien." He replied as he brought his attention back to my legs.

I remembered my mom saying something about that to my father but I always shrugged it off.

He stood up from the bed as he grabbed my hands.

"Try to walk." He said as I took a step, I walked forward as he walked backwards. I didn't feel anything but a disappearing tension in between my thighs.

"Thank you." I said to him as he nodded walking out of my bedroom.

I heard a ding on my phone. I walked over to the nightstand as I picked it up.

+1 (443-362-1100)
iMessage
Now

I clicked on the message as I sat on my bed.

+1 (443-362-1100) : Hey it's Saleh.

I should just delete his number and block him right now, but I'm going to go insane with no contact with the outside world. I always resorted to the woods, that's where I felt safe. I saved his contact and began to reply.