Chapter 2

Vote.
Jahseh

I walked down the stairs seeing Stokeley filling his bowl with cereal. It was 5 am, Friday morning.

"You know you're dead right?" I said as he gave me a scrunched up face.

"And nigga? I can still enjoy some cereal." He said as he took the spoon into his mouth. I rolled my eyes as I sat on the couch.

"What are you gonna do about London?" He asked me as my body tensed at the mention of her name.

"Kill her, eventually." I said as Stokeley began to frown.

"For what? What's that going to benefit? She doesn't even know who she is Jah." Stokeley said as I used my hand force to throw the bowl in his face.

"I don't give a fuck Stokeley! Her line of witches killed my fucking Mother!" I yelled as Stokeley's eyes flashed red like they always do when he's mad.

"Fine, don't be surprised when she go full Carrie on yo ass and the school." He said as he wiped the milk off of his face. I scuffed.

"I'm 5,000 years old Stokeley, I've seen worse than her." I said as he mocked me and went upstairs. Sometimes I regret changing such a childish soul. 

I got up from the maroon colored couch as I walked upstairs. I changed into a black shirt and some black skinny jeans. I walked downstairs to get my daily blood for the day to drink.

"Stokeley! Come the fuck on!" I yelled. "Fucking imbecile" I mumbled under my breath. He ran downstairs as he grabbed a bag of blood also. We looked at each other before we both ran off into the woods.

We arrived at the school in less than 20 seconds. We walked in as everyone did this weird clapping thing with each other's hand. I never really understood this generation of time.

"Jahseh, you never called me." A girl said as she smiled twirling her hair. I'd rather involve with grown women so I feel less a pervert. When I talk to these high school girls it feels like I'm their father.

"Get the fuck out of my face." I said to her as her smile quickly turned to a frown. She huffed as she stomped away.

The bell rang implying that we had to be in class by 3 minutes. I looked over to Stokeley talking to this girl Harmony he's been having sex with. He actually seemed to really like her, and for that I was happy. He deserved it.

We walked into the classroom as my body heated warning me I was around a Bambelic witch. London. She's a very powerful witch which surprises me that she hasn't used any of her benefits. I have all vampire, wolf, and witch in my blood.. but not bambelic.

I sat down as I looked over at London. I used my hand force to push her desk a little to the side. Her head shot up as she rubbed her eyes, she looked exhausted. Which I loved.

I tried to use my hand force to do it again but I completely got froze and couldn't move at all. Not one bone. My eyes looked in front of me as Stokeley's red eyes glared. That's one benefit he had. He could completely block off the brains messages it sends to your body.

I teleported a message into his head letting him know I was going to kill him when we got home. He shrugged as his eyes turned back to normal and I could move again.

"And if your little girlfriend is inflicting this act, she's dead too , and that I promise." I teleported into his head as his face loosened knowing I always kept my promises. I smirked knowing he wouldn't be protecting her again any day soon. I sent an image into his head of me sucking all of the blood out of her also. He sat back into the chair as his face looked as if he wanted to cry.

"Okay class, today we'll be working in partners." The teacher said as she looked down at her paper. My eyes zoomed in on it as I saw that I was partnered with London. I got angry but then calmed down, I could definitely torture her now.

The teacher yelled me and London's name as her face filled with fright. I looked back giving her a smirk as she looked down shuffling her feet. Soon it was time for everyone to sit together. I got up and sat right next to her. I tapped her shoulder. As I touched her I felt the presence of a scene.

Scene ⚠️

"Please no!" She yelled as a man jumped on top of her.

"Daddy's gonna go slow." He said as she cried. He grabbed for her pants as she squirmed around for him to let her go. As soon as he got the pants off of her he shoved his hand into her panties.

She screamed as she tried to break free from him, but he was too strong. He aggressively rubbed her clit as she sobbed. He pulled her panties down as he began to unbuckle his belt. After he did that he pulled his pants down.

He pulled her legs above her head as he rammed into her. She screamed, and screamed on, and screamed on.

Scene over

"C-can you let g-go." She stuttered as I quickly let go noticing I was squeezing her arm now.

"Ye-yeah." I said as turned back to my paper.

Flashback

I heard screams as I got closer to my big sisters room.

"STOP! STOP!" She screamed as I heard a mans groans.

I opened the door a little as I peeked in. She was naked and a man was taking advantage of her.

I didn't know what to do. I was a little boy, so I ran.

Flashback over

My hand shook as I dropped my pencil. I quickly walked out of class hearing the teacher trying to talk me but I shook him off. I walked to the bathroom as I started to hyperventilate. That was the biggest regret I had in my life and I was now reminded of it. My sister died that night, and it was my fault.

I tried to take deep breaths but nothing was helping. Shortly after, Stokeley ran into the bathroom as his face turned concerning.I fell as he ran to my side in a flash.

"What's wrong? What's happening?" He said as I tried to speak but couldn't. He cut his wrist with his teeth as he brought it to my mouth.

I quickly drank as my eyes flashed a dull yellow and I started to calm down. He winced in pain as he took his wrist from my mouth. It quickly healed as he got a towel to wipe off the extra blood.

"I'm sorry Stokeley." I said as he continued to look down.

"I'm not going to kill Harmony. I promise." I said as he looked towards me.

"What's makes you so sorry now?" He said as I scuffed.

"Just take the fucking apology." I said as we laughed.

"It's okay." He said as we both walked out of the bathroom.

—————————————————————
~Myniah⚜️~