Chapter 27

Vote.
—————————————————————
                              London

My eyes slowly opened as I felt someone touching my face. I opened my eyes fully seeing Royalty on top of me with a concentrated look putting lipstick on my cheek.

"Mama its bwush!" She said excitedly as I smiled.

"No baby. Lipstick." I said pointing to my lips as she gave me a confused look.

"It goes on my lips Roy." I said grabbing the lipstick. I put it on my lips as she smiled.

"Mama wook pwetty. Wook dada." She said smacking Jahseh in the face as I laughed.

His eyes woke up yellow as he clenched his jaw but then quickly turned back to a soft brown at the sight of Royalty. I wish he would hit my child. Tuh.

"Dada wook at mommy!" He smiled at her giving her a chuckle. He brought his attention on me as he flinched. He laughed harder as I rolled my eyes.

"You're just mad because I'm sexier than you." I told him as I battered my eyes getting a laugh from him and Royalty.

"Mhm." He said as he licked his thumb taking the lipstick off my cheek.

Instead he stayed still as his eyes turned yellow. His full hand was now on my cheek. Fuck fuck fuck. I quickly got up with Royalty.

"You wanna go with grandmaaa?" I dragged out as I bounced her. She nodded rapidly as I sped ran out of the house and next door. I knocked on Cleo's door as it opened without anyone there.

"PATTY!" I yelled walking in as she came into view.

"Yes, my dear." She said as her attention went on Royalty.

"Look at my little munchkin." She said in a baby voice as she put her hands out for Royalty. I gave her Royalty as she smiled.

"Gwandma!" Royalty yelled as she put her head on Cleo's shoulder. She laughed as she kissed her forehead.

"So, what the hells on your face?" She questioned as I laughed.

"Your granddaughter." I said as I walked to her nearest bathroom. After cleaning my face off I walked back out into her living room. I plopped down on her couch as she chuckled at me.

"Pat, I have a question." I said as she scuffed.

"Pain" She mumbled.

"OWW FUCK!" I yelled feeling an intense pain throughout my body.

"Keep calling me pat London, keep calling me pat.. I want you to." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"ClEo, I have a question." I said as she nodded.

"How mad would Jah be if uh, you were uh, grindingonsomeoneinaclub." I blurted out as she looked at me confused.

"Huh?" She questioned as I sighed.

"I was grinding on someone in a club." I said low as she gave me a gritting face.

"You can take a guest room for as long as you'll like." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"That bad?" I asked her as she laughed.

"He'll need some time to cool off. At least you told him." She said as I looked down.

"I didn't, he touched my cheek and I ran out of the house with Royalty." I said as she palmed her head.

"Go back and explain yourself, now." She said as I sighed. I flashed off to my house and into my living room onto the couch.

"Jahseh? Can we talk?" I said in a low voice knowing he was listening. He could hear anything.

There was no answer though. I got up as I proceeded to walk down a hallway. I felt a presence behind me as I was pinned to the wall by my neck.

"YOU WENT TO A FUCKING CLUB BRUH?!" He yelled as his eyes glowed yellow. I wish I could've responded but he was cutting off my air, I couldn't breathe. His hand was sizzling but he didn't even care.

"L-let me-" I said tapping on his hand rapidly. My eyes started to roll back as I kicked my feet. Once he saw that he was going to end my life he stopped. I dropped to the ground as I gasped for air.

"HE FOUND US LONDON! ALL BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE A HOE!" He said as he kicked me in my side. I held my side in pain as it felt he broke something. Found?

"No he- he came to me." I said as he grabbed his dreads in anger. I tried to stand up as I limped from my side. 

"Jahseh please, stop." I mumbled as I felt a fist connect with my face. Again, and again, and again. Soon enough I had blood covering my face and swollen lips. My nose felt broken as I cried for help. Memories flew through my head as I tried to regain my strength. I should've never trusted him, he was who he was. Cleo was right.

"And you thought I loved you. You fucking disgust me." He said sending a punch to my face once again. My eyes filled with darkness as my body became limp.

—————————————————————

~Myniah⚜️~