Chapter 23

Vote.

Back to back to back🤓.
—————————————————————
                                Jahseh

We walked into airport as London looked at me a frightened look.

"Jah, I'm scared." She said as I held her face.

"Why?" I said as she looked at the flights.

"The plane ride." She said as I chuckled a little. I brought her into my arms as I laid my head on hers.

"We went to Bora Bora." I said as she scuffed.

"Baby, this is 18 hours." She said looking up at me with innocent eyes. I smiled down at her as I kissed her forehead.

"We're going to be fine, I promise. Whenever you get scared squeeze my hand or something." I said to her as she slightly nodded. She pulled her dress down a little shuffling her feet.

4 hours later

We were steady in the air as London looked out of the window. My eyes reverted to my phone as I began to watch a movie. I heard sniffling as I turned to look over at London. She wiped her tears as she continued to look out of the window.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as I rubbed her shoulders. Everything just seemed to overwhelm her at the moment and I could tell.

"Nothing." She said as she wiped a tear from her other eye.

"You're not crying for nothing. Tell me." I said as she began to cry.

"I-i miss my baby." She said chuckling a little as she wiped her tears.

"She's fine with Stokeley, I'll turn on the planes WiFi and text him okay?" I said as she nodded. I turned on the WiFi and texted Stokeley.

Me: Ay, nigga🤓. What's Royalty doing? London's having a breakdown. Send a picture or sum. 10:03 pm

Faggot🥰: She's sleep but okay lil ugly. 10:05 pm

Faggot🥰:

 10:05 pm Faggot🥰:

10:05 pm

Me: Thank you daddy😩❤️ 10:06 pm

Faggot🥰: Gay ass nigga. 10:06 pm

I tapped on the picture handing the phone to London. She chuckled as she sniffled.

"I think Stokeley has a fascination with her hair." She said as I nodded. He used to do my mom's hair but- never mind I won't bring it up.

"We could always end the trip short." I said to her as she shook her head in disagreement.

"No, no. It's just my first time away from her for this long. I'll be fine." She said with a smile.  I nodded putting my hand on her thigh.

"Tell me otherwise, okay?" I said lightly squeezing it as she gave me a assuring look.

15 hours later

We arrived at the hotel, London looked at the building with satisfaction. The hotel was named "Copthorne Hotel". She always wanted to go here.

"Jahseh, oh my fuck." She said in amazement as I laughed.

"You welcome." I said taking her into a hug as I felt her small arms around my torso. I swayed us back and forth as she started to cry once again.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just-" she paused. "I love you so much." She said as my heart warmed.

"I love you too." I said as she wiped her tears.

"I flew my security here already. They should have everything set in the suite. Food, our clothes and more. Okay?" I said to her as she nodded in happiness.

We walked into the entrance as she hanged onto my arm, she always got bad anxiety in front of crowds. I texted my security letting them know I was in the lobby.

After about three minutes they came out of an elevator as fear spread on London's face. She backed up as I tried to grab her arm but got burnt.

"Ouch." I said as I blowed on my hand. Then I remembered.. those were the men I sent to jump her that night. I walked over to them as they walked to me.

"I can't have you guys here. I'll get y'all the first flight back to Florida. The last thing I need is for London to feel harmed." I said to them as they nodded.

"Yes sir." They all said in sync. They handed me our room key as I took it into my hand walking back over to London.

"Follow me." I told her as she grabbed my hand tightly without any burning.

We walked towards the elevator as I pressed on the 18th floor. This was the last floor due to them al being penthouses. After about 20 seconds the doors opened leading to a long ass hallway with turns.

I held her small hand in mine as we proceeded to walk down the hallway. I stopped at our door inserting the key. It dinged saying approved as I opened the door.

We walked in as London gasped

We walked in as London gasped. She hopped on me grabbing my face kissing my lips repeatedly. I held her waist as I kissed her back deeply.

"You like it?" I said to her as she smiled.

"I love it Jah." She replied.

————————————————————
Mane this was ass. All this lovey dovey shit.

I be depressed writing happy chapters😭😭 it's not for meee.

~Myniah⚜️~