Chapter 9

Vote. 
—————————————————————
                       London

"Oh my god, London!" Harmony screamed as she jumped on me. I stumbled back as I hugged her. We laughed as she then let us all in the house. We followed her into her high ceiling living room as we all sat on the couches separated.

"Well, while you guys are down here.. me and Lon will be talking upstairs." Harmony smiled as she quickly got up grabbing my hand. We walked up her stairs going into the first room that I'm guessing was hers.

We sat on the bed as she stared at me.

"So, how was the ride here? I'm sorry, I forgot to tell Stokeley to bring you and let Jahseh ride by himself." Harmony said as she walked over to the dresser grabbing her water taking a drink from it.

"We all live in the same house, I'm used to it." I said as she spat all of her water out. Literally.

"Who lives where, and where does who live?" She said with a face full of confusion as I looked back at her confused as well.

"S-Stokeley didn't tell you?" I said as she looked at me for a minute continuing to talk again.

"Not shit about that. All I told him was to control Jahseh and protect you. He never told me about you actually living with him and.. the other." She scuffed as she sat back down next to me.

"How did this even happen? I honestly don't even know where he lives." She said as I reminisced about the night.

"I was walking home from work and I felt as if I was being watched. Men started to jump me and all I remember is seeing Stokeley. I woke up in a room bandaged and he told me everything. He said it wasn't safe for me at home and that he was told to watch after me, so I moved in with him." I said completely lying knowing she doesn't know a thing about the Vampires, Wolfs, or Witches.

Stokeley told me on our way here to watch what I say since she's still innocent minded. He didn't want her to worry or stress about it. But I felt as if that was a very important thing to tell someone if you plan on being with them for a long time. I would want to know if I was with someone who wasn't even alive.

She looked at me shortly before her face turned into a frown.

"STOKELEY!" She yelled as I covered my ears. God damn. Soon enough we heard footsteps on the stairs and the door opening revealing Stokeley.

"Huh?" He replied as she gestured for him to come over.

"Something you wanna tell me?" She said as she fake smiled swinging her feet getting a weird look from Stokeley.

He pretended to think as he put his hand on his chin. "Not really."

"Oh, so you told me about London moving in with you? How the FUCK are you supposed to protect her when she's has to face Jahseh everyday?" She snapped as he itched his head.

"I'm not the one that asked her." He said as she gave a confused look "Jahseh?" She asked as Stokeley nodded gritting his teeth. She snapped her head back to me as she gasped.

"Please don't tell me what I'm thinking." She said as she covered her face with her hands shaking her head.

"...y'all fucking?" She asked as I stayed silent looking down at the floor. With all this drama going on I didn't even want to talk to be honest.

"Whaaatt?!" She whisper yelled as I slightly nodded.

"It was only once." I said as she now was completely puzzled.