Chapter 11

Vote.

I-it's right there... t-the bottom left😔.
—————————————————————
London

2 weeks later

I laid on the main room couch as I contemplated on my pregnancy. I saw the change in Jahseh's image when I said I wasn't ready. I'm not. I've never been shown how to be a mother, I've never really had one. I do know that I don't want to bring a child into all of this vampire and witch shit though.

What would my baby even be? I'm only one thing Jahseh's not and that's Bambelic. He's a fucking mutt. There's not anything he's not mixed with. At least I think.

I definitely don't want to worry about burning the baby when they're born. What will I do when they cry? It won't want to be touched nor bothered. What about when he or she gets mad at me? My mind roamed with thoughts and wouldn't stop.

Suddenly I felt a twirl inside my stomach. I felt my stomach as it continued. I smiled to myself as I rubbed my stomach. As I felt my baby I immediately was confused, it's way too early for the baby to move and I noticed it was already hardening.

"Jahseh?" I said as he glanced at me but put his eyes back on his phone.

"Mhm." He hummed as he tapped away.

"Feel." I said putting his phone down and placing his hand on my stomach. I felt a powerful ass twirl and I could've swore this baby did a backflip.

"Oh shit." Jahseh said as his face turned into a smile.

He laid his head lightly on my stomach as he felt around. His eyes started to glow as he slowly smiled.

"Do you want to know the gender?" He said as I quickly shook my head. I didn't want to get attached.

"Isn't it too early for the baby to move?" I said changing the subject. His face turned blank to concerned. He felt my stomach once again.

"I-it's at the growth of 3 months." He stuttered as my mouth opened a bit. It hasn't even been a month since we first had sex. My stomach was always pudgy so I guess I couldn't see the growth as much.

"Jahseh how? We just found out." I questioned as his mouth opened but nothing came out.

"I have no idea." He said as his hand covered the side of his face. I put my hands on my stomach as I slightly smiled.

"Well, I guess we'll have time. I'm keeping it." I said as he glanced at me.

"Are you sure? This could put a major toll on your bod-"

"Jahseh, it's fine. I'll do it, it's my baby." I interrupted as he nodded.

"You need to drink at least two blood bags a day." He said as my face immediately scrunched up.

"No!" I yelled as he chuckled.

"You want to die?" He said as he tilted his head.

"Please, baby. I can't do that." I said as I shook my head. He took me into a hug as he kissed my forehead.

"Yes you can, you'll probably even like it." He said as I scuffed. I got out of the hug as I began to walk upstairs. I walked into my room as I made my way over to my window.

My eyes roamed the nature. The tall skinny trees lightly going side to side due to the wind. The leaves on the trees swaying as well. It calmed me.

I heard a ding from my phone as my head snapped towards it. I walked over to the nightstand picking it up.

Saleh
iMessage
Now

I quickly tapped on the message feeling guilty that I totally forgot about him.

Saleh: hey, I haven't heard from you. I'm sorry if I came off too strong. Can we talk somewhere? 9:39 pm

Me: No you were fine, there's a lot of things going on right now. Also It's kind of late. 9:40 pm

Saleh: please? just meet me at the park near the diner. 9:40 pm

Me: Okay Saleh. 9:43 pm

I closed my phone as I walked into my closet picking out some regular clothes. I wasn't going to try to impress him, I have a nigga. Which I'm planning on telling him once I get there.

I'm grabbed my purse and my phone. I walked down the stairs making my way to the door but quickly got stopped by Jahseh zooming in front of me.

"Where are you going?" He said as I quickly thought of an answer.

"Harmony's having this huge breakdown and I'm going over there to comfort her. I'll text you when I'm on my way back okay baby?" I said as I kissed his lips.

"Be safe." He said giving me a hug. He kneeled down as he rubbed my stomach.

"Watch out for mommy, okay?" He said as he kissed my stomach making me smile. He walked back to what he was doing and I proceeded to open the door.

I opened the garage taking out my key, I walked towards my Rolls Royce getting into it. I laid my purse in the passenger as my eyes reverted to the wheel. I smiled as I looked at the "London" .

I backed out of the garage looking in the review mirror.

10 minutes later

I arrived at the dark park as I parked my car in the parallel parking section. I hopped out of the car as I walked towards the park.

"Saleh?" I said getting no response. "SALEH!" I screamed as I waited for someone to reply but no one did. Maybe he wasn't here yet.

I walked towards the swings as I sat on one. I forgot my phone so there was nothing to occupy me. I swung slightly back and forth as I remembered my child hood here. I ran here the first time my dad raped me. I was 9.

I'll make sure nothing even comes close to touching my child and I promise that.

I've been here for a while so I decided to head back to my car to text him. I heard heavy breathing behind me as I turned around thinking it was Saleh but it wasn't. It was a man with a mask. I tried to run but he quickly got ahold of me putting a napkin on my face covering my nose and mouth. I tried to scream but they were muffled. I tried to smack his hands off of me while kicking my feet but he was too strong. Soon enough I felt myself get light headed and lazy. My head threw back as my eyes filled with darkness.

————————————————————
~Myniah~