10

November 12, 2018 2:02 pm

School started again for her and she was now a senior. She didn't have classes with her close friends so she had to make new ones. Her life was slowly getting back into place. She gained and certainly lost friends. She didn't care honestly if people left her life before she was used to it. She would laugh with so much joy that she forgot her problems at home whenever she was at school. She did things to make her forget. Till August to September going into November her school year was a blur from what she did. All she knew what to do was laugh and try to keep her eyes wide open.

She wrote more and she felt happy about it again. She mostly wrote poems instead of songs. Some were about the artist and some were about her life. She was happy because she didn't have a care in the world what was going on and if she got caught doing things in school. Some say it was stupid but half of the school did it themselves.

She wanted to write to him again even though her life was almost back to normal.

"So hello again .. im texting you and what makes you beautiful just came on anyways i've heard you are doing great. So have I i've been writing a lot and I write about everything I'm feeling.. sometimes I sing a tune and I write what i'm thinking cause if not i'll forget :/ but I haven't "wrote" to you in a while. I wanted to say i'm proud of you and I want you to be happy for yourself yes make your fans happy but also make yourself happy because later in life you will be miserable. Stop caring what others say and do what you feel is right okay. No matter what your honest true fans will be there till the end :)
Sincerely, Xxo"

She felt the need to give her happy thoughts to him, himself. She wanted him to feel happy as well the same day she did knowing he still wasn't going to open the letters. While writing the letter she was smiling instead of crying this time. She gave him advice, yet she never took her own. She always gave wise words towards people. She knew what exactly to say with every situation because she has been through it before.

By now she was completely in love with the thought of the artist even though he may or may not think he has flaws. In which case she thought he didn't of course. She loved everything about him. She wanted to be brave like him. She wanted to have courage like him. She wanted to be happy just like him. But most of all, She wanted to be with him even if they were only friends. She was okay with the idea of that. Yes she knew he was a handsome man but she knew nothing more IF a friendship could come of that for that matter.

In the end she wished him life, hope, and happiness. She wished him everything she once wished for. She did not pray to the heavens above because she knew he didn't listen. She did not know whether to believe or to not believe. All she knew was that if there ever was a God why hasn't he answered her prayers.