5

She was tired of being depressed and sad all the time. She made a decision to make herself happy again no matter what she has to do. she still made others happy before herself but she didn't care. She joked and laughed till her life depended on it. She was heartless then kind and sweet and soon back to being heartless. She loved saying whatever was in her mind even if it was the very honest truth.

She loved doing everything and being wild. Until February came. Her best friend was leaving her and moving to Texas. she found out by another friend of theirs. She was torn and cried at school when she got the news. At first she thought her cousin was joking, but in reality it was the truth and they were leaving in just 2 weeks. She thought to herself 2weeks?! and she decided to tell her now? but she didn't even tell her, their friend did unexpectedly. She spent as much time till her cousin left.
One night 4 days before her best friend was leaving she introduced her to one of the band members in the band she loved. She did not want to listen to him because she did not care for him but her cousin insisted and had asked her please for me. She soon agreed and spent the night and listened to the artist that stole her cousins heart. She never understood why her cousin would cry over someone like him or like him for that matter. She would listen to the previous old band also and would mumble some songs from here and there till she officially introduced the artist. she wasn't excited but she was more nervous to hear him sing solo.

She had no clue what the lyrics were or the song. Her cousin put one specific song on and her eyes and ears popped open. She looked right at the tv and looked into his eyes as if he was singing to her. She never knew the artist sang like that or have such angelic voice even though she has heard it before. When THAT song came on it was like a movie to her and everything and everyone slowed down. She intensely listened to him play and sing. She could not look away from the tv nor his jade eyes.

  she listened to the song and instantly fell in love, not with him but the song. It touched her heart for what reason? she does not know why. The artist was singing live, but she couldn't believe how he sounded amazing live imagining the actual song he recorded while having headphones on. She made her cousin play more songs by him and watched him with awe. She couldn't get enough and she damned her cousin for making her finally like the artist. She was happy without the artist but now she couldn't get her mind off of him.
Even though at age 17 her life was getting back together, it once again ripped out of her chest. So, yes she liked the age of 17, she had gotten her first nose piercing with her best friend but she also lost her best friend that same year.