6

It wasn't until March 17, 2018  5:18 pm until she needed to let out her emotions. Her cousin had left and she had no one once again. The fighting continued on and on. She was officially the outsider of the family. she tried to do good so nothing bad happened. She had no boyfriends. She did have more guy friends at the time. She was writing more and more but nothing seemed right. She finally found the artist and listened to his music again and made her cry. She searched him up and wrote to him.

  "whether or not you will get this and read this but I was just recently hearing one of your songs which I came to love. Mind you I never heard of your songs but it just came up.. I was wondering how did you come up with those lyrics and its sign of the times. I heard the words and it got me so deeply and I was wondering what was the meaning of that song which I whom become to love im now currently thinking about my life wondering why and if everything is going to be alright?

sincerely, Xxo"

  After writing that to him she felt sort-of relieved you can say. She had to write him even if he was or was not going to open it. She wanted to be a singer too but she was always nervous to fully try for anything. So she wrote songs and sang in her room every day listening to him and becoming more and more in love with his words and voice.