3

She was 15 years old now and she would be with her closest cousin and went on with her life till she became friend with this boy. Before that she had stopped dating and never had any guy friends. After he talked to her cousin about her she had asked if she felt the same way towards him, and of course, she did. Months went on and they fell in love, she was still young and didn't know what love was, she thought he loved her on how he made her feel.

School was ending and her father checked her phone once again. He saw who he was and automatically hated him, so did her mother. So he hit her and kept telling her she was an idiot and did not know what love was. Yet her mother and father met at age 15 and 18, three years apart, but for their excuse was that it was a different time then. He had forbidden her to see him but that didn't stop her because she was madly in love with him. Yes she was madly in love with him but she would not have ran away just like her parents once did.

She never understood why they hated him when he was only making her feel special and actually felt like he was the one. Her mother once again watched as he hit her. She would try to cover for her here and there but that didn't help. So she told her daughter she deserved it. She looked at her mother with so much hatred and lost her respect towards her. Her brother never liked when their father would hit her so he would fight back and protect her. Her parents were very strict and treated her with so little respect. Her parents once said "No matter who it is if they don't show respect to you, Don't respect them back".

She remembered what they told her every time, Her brother even used that against them once but it only started a fight. she remembered one night when her and her family went to go eat at a restaurant and started to reach home she said something not quite sure and her father stopped the car and looked at her , Her brother stepped in and told him that he was not going to hit her and if he did he would have to go through him, and that's how her brother and fathers fights started by protecting her all of the time.

each fight her brother and father would go at it and her mother would give her a look as if it said "see what you caused". She had felt terrible thinking she ruined her brother and fathers relationship, when only they ruined it themselves. Since then, her brother and father always had it against each other.