"Did you suddenly remember something?" Rocket asks "not quite but something triggered in my brain" I reply "you think something bad happened to you if you were on Titan" he says I nod "yes" I reply "remember you might've not exactly been on Titan, I couldn't exactly pin point your location but it was between Titan and another planet you never know where you were until you recover your memories" he replies "yeah I know and I will recover my memories in time but I need to be careful as I do if remembering certain things causes me pain" I respond he nods "that's probably best" he responds "I am Groot" Groot suddenly says I look at him in surprise "leaving? What do you mean you're leaving?" I ask as he said something about him and Rocket getting ready to leave. "Davina me and Groot are leaving. We've spent too long here, we can't stay much longer unless we want to be found and captured by evil scientists that will surely experiment on us" Rocket replies I nod in understanding "I understand, it's not really safe for you and Groot to be here" I reply he nods "you're gonna come with us aren't you?" he questions I feel Kol stiffen beside me "actually no" I reply I hear Kol sigh in relief as Rocket frowns. "What? Why? We can take you home" he replies "I know but I'm not ready to return to Asgard yet. I'm needed here, I'm right where I need to be as of right now Rocket besides I can't really leave when I don't have any memory of what happened to me or how I got here" I explain he nods "very well" he says "take my ship" I say he looks at me surprised "what? Seriously?" he asks I nod "yes seriously I want you and Groot to take my ship I won't be needing it any time soon" I reply "are you sure?" he asks "I'm positive. The ship is yours" I reply he does a little happy dance "woohoo did you hear that Groot? The ship is ours now" he says Groot lets out some sort of laugh making me laugh. Rocket stops his happy dancing and pulls something from his little back pack "in that case if we're to take the ship and leave you here, take this. It will allow you to communicate with us no matter where we are in the galaxy" he says handing me a watch "thank you, I will be sure to keep in contact with you" I respond as I put the watch on around my wrist before getting on my knees to give him a hug. He tries to squirm away as he doesn't exactly like being touched but it's no use as I wrap my arms around his little body "take care Rocket" I say as I pull back he nods. I turn to Groot "you take care too Groot and be good no more pressing buttons that you know you shouldn't push" I say pointing at him as Rocket laughs and Groot just shrugs "I am Groot" he says I giggle "yes I know you like pushing buttons but just refrain yourself from pushing any unless Rocket tells you too" I respond he sighs and nods. "Well you should probably get a move on now. I can hear witches approaching and it wouldn't be good if they got their hands on you" Kol says taking my hand in his "very well I bid you goodbye Davina and you mister take care of her, she's a good one and she deserves the best" Rocket says pointing at him with a small glare on his face. "Davina's in safe hands I promise you" Kol replies squeezing my hand making me smile "good because if something happens to her or you hurt her I'll come back here and I'll claw your eyes out and Groot will tickle you to death" Rocket retorts making me giggle at his little threats "no harm will come to her nor will I hurt her" Kol replies with a hint of amusement in his voice. "We should head out now so they can leave" I say Kol nods and we both wave to Rocket and Groot before exiting the ship as Rocket starts up the engine.

The door to the ship closes and the engine roars as the ship starts coming off the ground, lifting up in the air. Once it's hovering a few inches above the ground it does a little spin before moving further up into the air. Me and Kol quickly hide as the witches get nearer and just as they appear through the trees "stop that thing. The girl's inside it and she mustn't get away" I hear Sabine say making me scowl I look to see two other witches beside her lift their hands and beginning to chant but their chants won't do anything, my ship isn't something a witch or sorcerer can just destroy and pull down from the sky. I smirk as the ship flies further up into the air much to the witches anger "why do they even try? They're so pathetic" I say Kol chuckles beside me "they're too arrogant to know when they've lost. They're so stuck up their own asses to ever realize their own faults or loses. They don't accept defeat so well" he replies "yeah I can tell" I respond just as the ship zooms away and disappears into the sky and the witches let out strangled sounds of annoyance making me laugh at how pathetic and sad they truly are. Sorcerers are nothing like these so-called witches, hell I am a sorcerer myself, it's something I'm pretty proud of. 

Kol chuckles besides me but because of how close he's stood next to me his chuckle goes right now my ear and sends hot shivers through my body right down to in between my legs. "Come on let's go" he says swooping me up in his arms and vamp speeding away before I could even begin to utter a single word causing a squeal to escape my lips and luckily the witches don't hear ti since they're too busy dwelling their loss about apparently losing me. "This is kind of good that they think you're gone because if they think you're gone then they don't pose a threat to you" Kol says as we reach his house and puts me down "that's true although they aren't exactly much of a threat to me. They're practically pixies compared to me, I could crush them all or burn them before they could even utter a single chant" I respond he chuckles "oh I don't doubt that, they underestimate you" he replies as we walk up the steps to the plantation. The door swings open revealing Rebekah who has a solemn look on her face "Rebekah what's wrong?" Kol asks as we step into the house "there's someone here to see you Davina" she says looking right at me "who is it?" I ask curiously she motions me to follow her. Me and Kol glance at each other before following her to the living room and as I go to speak I instantly stop as I spot a very familiar person sitting on the couch, sitting opposite Elijah and Klaus who seem to have been having a polite conversation with her. The woman on the couch turns her head to me and smiles at me "Davina my dear" she says getting off the couch "grandmother" I say in surprise...........

End of chapter. What did you think? Rocket retraced Davina's previous whereabouts. They found out she had been at Xandar nearly three months ago and they figured out she was somewhere near Titan before she ended up on earth. Something triggered in Davina when she heard the word Titan. What happened do you think? Was Davina really on Titan before she ended up on earth? Rocket and Groot left. The witches think Davina's gone. Frigga has turned up. Why has Frigga shown up? The story ended on a bit of a cliff hanger and will continue in the next chapter. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment